16: Irreplaceable

Start from the beginning

A very independent woman who can be everyone's dream. He had a deep sigh, he has to fully prepare at this, it's a big opportunity, it's his goal to catch what's his. For the company, and for him. He shake his head and release a cough.

He somehow feel uncomfortable lately with this stuff..

_________

"Kook? What is this? An invitation from Royal Enfield Entertainment? Oh, this is cool. We're guest here." He sigh and button up his suit. "We need to attend it." He said briefly and pick up a neck tie. After that, he walk out of their room and went straight to the kitchen. He pick up some piece of apple and shove it.

He was right in his car when his phone ring. He cignal the driver to just drive. He answered the call, oh, it's persist from Alice's secretary. Maybe calling for an urgent meet up?

After all, the secretary know how to speak Korean which he found a bit confusing. "Good day, Mr. Jeon. This is Abbygail Frost, Ms. Alice's assistant. I was told that the meeting will be moved tomorrow till she arrived there in Korea." He frown and gulp, "She'll be here? Okay, I'll prepare a special venue for us. It's our pleasure for her, thank you." He hang up the call and firmly close his eyes.

He wasn't well awared at that..

He firmly arrived at the company and as usual, everyone bowed their head and did the good morning greet. He remained looking at nothing till he reaches the elevator.

He went straight to his office and move the meeting this noon. He was caught off guard at the sudden change of mind of Ms. Alice Merrovigia. He needs to prepare for this. He was informed that the woman is very persistent, and very picky when it comes to foods, places, and everything. He caress his temple.

This is adding his head ache more..

The door opened, revealing his assistant with that quite same smile on her face. She bowed, "Mr. Jeon, Ms. Tzuyu had told me to give this to you." She said and handed him something which made him frown. He nodded his head making his secret bow once again and left the office.

Then, he sigh. It was a bracelet..

He wasn't so sure if he liked it, but as far as he know, there is one remaining bracelet on his wrist. After how many years, it stayed like it. Even though it doesn't look to well now, he still wear it.

But his feelings were gone. After all, he was contented with Tzuyu, the only woman who never leave his side throughout the years he needed the other the most. Their relationship is good, he didn't cancel the engagement though. Tzuyu is a great person, a great woman, and has a graceful personality. Her looks are too similar with her heart.

But after all, she is not her..

He cannot say that he had fallen for Tzuyu when he always remembered Lisa. After the breakup on the phone, he heard the news that she was missing, she was missing, and her aunt died.

He couldn't forgot how bad he is. And how wrong he was to fall for his father's trap after all..

"Break up with that girl." His father was brief in a mood. And his words were calm, not having the time to find how he said it. After all, Jungkook doesn't seem to like it. His frown were more dangerous just like his eyes.

And he will never do as he say..

"I thought marrying that girl was already enough for you to stay away from the person I love, right?" He answered and clench his jaw, and he started to not like this conversation.

His father sigh and turn to look at him, "That's right, Jungkook, you're getting married to Tzuyu, and that girl will just be a headache if you continue your relationship." He rolled his eyes and scoff, "I am not doing it. Not even you can make me do it.." He uttered firmly and clench his fist.