Ch 17 Entrance Exams Pt 2.

Depuis le début

She was doing it because she wanted to earn enough money to let her family live a easy life. Right...

Izuku saw a two-pointer on the roof of a building right before the cross street, aiming its gun on its tail at him. He moved around the bullets and jumped on the sides of the building towards the two pointer and once again cut it in half. "Luckly only the robot was destroyed this time," Izuku thought aloud before cringing about the previous damage. Izuku continued his damage down the street until he earned 47 points. After getting enough points to reasonably pass, Izuku lied down on top of a building and decided to take a powernap.

--------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in the observation room, the staff of U.A. High were monitoring the situation in each site with a very large and widescreen with multiple windows open. Each window was monitoring a student or a situation to allow the staff to know the current situation as well as pass judgment. After all, this exam tested insight, mobility, decision making, and fighting prowess, the basis needed to preserve peace in the cities.

"Quite a crop this year, isn't it?" noted a female with a husky tone that would make many men fall prey to it.

"Yes my daughter and her friends are the top scorers," rasped Toshinori in his true form.

"Personally, I was cheering for Dracule, but he seemed to stop," explained the principal of U.A. a fuzzy bear like creature.

"Yes the boy is very rational he got enough points to pass, and knows sleep is important," replied a person with shaggy hair and large eyebags from lack of sleep.

"Ah that boy, Nezu great choice! I remember him he saved me when I ran out of time!" Toshinori said excitedly to the principal known as Nezu.

'But I thought his last name was Mihawk...' Toshinori thought to himself only to receive a slap to the face from some unknown author. "You thought wrong it was always Dracule... Right." The author glared down towards the shrunken body of All might and received a shaky nod in return. "Any ways back to the story..."

"He is certainly mysterious and strong," Nezu stated looking at Izuku's info sheet. 'No listed quirk, or guardian information.'

"But power isnt everything in the hero industry!" Laughing menacingly Nezu flicked open the protective barrier covering the big red button. " Their true test has yet to come." With that statement, Nezu pressed the red button.

----------------------------------------------------

Izuku pov

I was sleeping until I woke up due to a massive rumbling and some screams.

Izuku sat up rubbing his eyes and looked up to see the titanic form of the fourth villain bot come forth.

'Back to sleep,' he decided closing his eyes until he heard a scream coming close to the zero pointer.

"HELP ME, ANYONE," a student shouted trapped under a pile of rocks.

Looking closely Izuku spotted Ochaco trapped under the rocks and saw Izumi running away. 'Looks like she hasn't changed at all...'

"So much for incognito," Izuku said to himself jumping down from the building. Without hesitation, Izuku ran forward, bypassing the blue haired boy as he did so.