"There's no one like Krum!" Ron yelled out.

"Krum?" Fred asked.

"Dumb Krum?" George mocked.

"He's like a bird, the way he rides the wind." Ron argued as the three eldest boys started circling him, flapping their arms like birds as Elle almost toppled over in laughter.

"He's more than an athlete!" Ron defended as George threw the Irish flag over his head.

"He's an artist!" Ron yelled out once again.

"I think you're in love Ron!" Ginny teased as he sent her a scowl.

"As long as he's over his crush on Elle!" Fred said, furthering his younger brother's embarrassment as Ron's face went beat red.

"Shut up! Both of you!" Ron pouted.

"Viktor I love you, Viktor I do, when we're apart, my heart only beats for you." Harry, George, Jackson, and Fred all sang out, teasing Ron again as he and Fred started to playfight.

"Sounds like the Irish has got their pride on." Jackson said, them all hearing lots of screams from outside.

"Stop! Stop it!" Arthur yelled out, running back in the tent, "It's not the Irish, We've gotta get out of here, now!"

All the kids began to panic as they made their way out of the tent, taking in everything around them.

Elle felt Fred pull her closer, almost out of instinct as they watched people scream and run around them, dodging curses sent their way.

"Get out! It's the death eaters!" Elle heard someone around them yell.

"Get back to the portkey everybody!" Arthur yelled out, "Stick together! Fred, George, Ginny in your responsibility."

"Go!" Arthur shouted, ushering everyone in the direction of the portkey, as he turned to run into action.

The entire group started to run in the direction Arthur instructed, Elle, following behind Fred, George, and Ginny, and not too long later, Elle turned her head to see that Jackson was no longer there, or Harry, Hermione, and Ron.

Without thinking, Elle was quick to turn around to look for her best friend, and lucky for her, Fred and George did not notice so they couldn't stop her.

Elle kept running, getting knocked into multiple times by other people running before she spotted Jackson on the ground, someone big and tall standing over him with his wand pointed at him.

Jackson quickly saw Elle, his head turning to him as did the guy standing over him, and Elle was able to see it was Jackson's Father. Elle could see the fear in Jackson's eyes as she quickly pulled out her own wand, yelling 'Stupefy' at him.

That gave Jackson enough time to stand, and pull out his own wand as he ran towards Elle, thankful she was there to help him but also feeling guilty she was now in the warzone which formerly was the campground.

Jackson got beside Elle and quickly grabbed her shoulders to yank her down as a spell came flying towards her head before he led her to hide behind one side of the tent.

"Where did everyone go?" Jackson asked her.

"I'm not sure. I was running and when I turned and saw you weren't there, I ran back. God, I was so worried." Elle huffed out, bringing him in for a quick hug as he wrapped his arms around her shoulders, happy she was okay too.

"Thank you, but we need to go!" Jackson told her, grabbing her hand and leading her away towards the forest where some people were hiding.

Elle crouched down behind a bush with Jackson by her side, the two terrified as they watched people run for their lives and things being set on fire.