"Ya know, I think I'll pass." Spencer replied as Morgan let out a small laugh. "Oh c'mon pretty boy, there's not a book at this camp that you haven't read at least once. What else do you have to do?" He asked. Spencer rolled his eyes as he smirked at Morgan, the de-escalation tactic working like a charm.

"Your wrong, there's not a book at this camp I haven't read at least seven times, besides that there are at least two more loads of laundry to do." He replied with a small shrug as he and Carol shared a small smile.

Morgan was about to respond when they where interrupted by a loud siren echoing over the valleys hills. Spencer turned toward the RV and rushed over so he could see their faces better. Only to stumble slightly as he was shoulder checked by a still pissed off Shane.

"Talk to me Dale." Shane shouted, his attempt to regain control almost forcing a laugh out of Spencer's throat as he and Morgan share a very knowing, very exasperated look. His methods of trying to take charge involved shoving people aside and barking out orders. Thats totally going to make him a wanted leader.

"Can't tell yet." Dale replied dryly as he squinted through the binoculars again. "It's defiantly coming toward us." Rossi added on after a second. Spencer quickly walked forward with his hand on the gun at his side. Morgan and Rossi doing the same as they all watched the entrance of the quarry with bated breath.

Dale kept watching.

"Is it them? Are they back?" Amy asked nervously, you could hear the pain in her voice as Garcia stood beside her and held her hand in a show of support.

"I'll be damned." Dale said suddenly, breaking the silence as the horn kept growing louder.

"What is it?" Morgan asked.

"Stolen car is my guess." Rossi responded. The group watched as bright red car swerved toward them before stopping with a small screech. The sight of the man inside having Reid smile a bit as a laughing Glenn stumbled out.

"Holy crap turn that damn thing off." Dale shouted. "I don't know how." Glenn responded quickly, a euphoric look on his face still as Amy and the others began hounding him.

"Pop the damn hood!" Shane yelled as he slammed on the hood of the car in a manner that had Morgan rolling his eyes. The man stepped forward and opened the car door before grabbing a few wires and yanking, cutting the horn off abruptly.

Morgan was about to turn around and tell Shane off when the policeman suddenly turned on the still frantic Amy. Before any of the agents could stop him he walked around and grabbed the young woman by the shoulders. "Enough about Andrea, no one gives a damn right now!" He yelled.

Spencer wasn't sure why that was the last straw for him, but it was. And he saw red.

The genius stepped between the two of them, his face deceptively calm and his voice low. Almost a whisper so as to not draw attention to Shane's little spectacle.

"Your stressed, I understand that. But I will let one thing be very clear, if you ever snap at a member of our group like that again then I will no longer give you the courtesy of being corrected privately. I will happily read you like a book Infront of everyone and they will lose any bit of respect they ever had for you in an instant. You want to be the leader? Stop whining like a toddler and start being a man worth following." Spencer said quietly before stepping away towards Morgan who was berating Glenn for being irresponsible.

"You crazy driving this thing up here. You tryna call every walker for miles!?" He chastised. "Actually we're ok. The alarm was echoing all over these hills. With the state most of the walkers are in now it would be near impossible for them to actually pinpoint and track the sound." Spencer cut in, correcting Morgan with a small, awkward smile on his face.