"What do you want for dinner? It's almost 7." She asked me.

"Why don't we go get some pizza? I miss La Italiana's, it's been a long time."

"Good Idea, I just have to use the bathroom. Just wait for me in the car." She said.

"Wow, acting like a boss," I said then sighed. "Okay, I'll wait for you."

"What the fuck... BITCH WHAT THE FUCK!" She shouted.

"Why? What's wrong?"

She went outside the bathroom with an unexplainable face, holding my pregnancy tests that I still haven't use since she called me.

"What are these for Bellamira?" She asked.
"Don't fucking tell me you gave yourself to someone. Don't tell me you slept with someone you don't even know."

"Don't overreact Shan, I'll explain." I said. She sounded like my mother.

"You better explain yourself Bella!" I sighed again, I hate her loud and husky voice. She's a band vocalist, a metal rock band.

"You sound like a mom, stop it" I said while I sit on the bed. "Yeah, I slept with someone."

"And now you're pregnant? Do you even know him? Will he take responsibilities for you and the child?"

"Stop overreacting!" I shouted.

"I'm just concerned about you Bella! I don't want you to end up like my mom, and if ever you're pregnant, I don't want that child to experience the same thing that I experienced! Go and explain!"

I sighed again for the 1828th time.

"Me, and Tyler-"

"YOU MEAN IT'S TYLER?" She shouted again, I can even see her veins on her neck.

"I'm not yet finished talking, let me explain."

"Okay, I'm sorry. I'll shut my mouth." She said going back to the couch.

"So me and Tyler went to a party last month and... There were a lot of celebrities. And uhmm I saw Luka-"

"Bitch" she said cutting me off. She stood up and started clapping with sarcasm. "Bellamira the Great! What did you do?!! He and... Goltes right? Aren't they... together?"

"That's my problem. I don't know what to do, I'm only experiencing symptoms and It's not yet confirmed."

"Your period?" She asked.

That's when I felt chill. I- I haven't had my period. It should be last week.

"No- no way Bell! No, let's not think about that thing. Come on, try these now," she said while giving me the pregnancy test kits. "It could be something else."

I grabbed it and went inside the bathroom to try it. Oh God, help me please.

I ran out of the bathroom after doing everything that was said on the instructions cause I don't wanna see what the result is. So yeah, I tried all of the 10 different brands that I bought.

"What? Why you runnin' like a coward? What's the result? Are you gonna be a momma?"

"I don't know, you look... Cause I can't" I said trying to calm myself down.

She went inside the bathroom and went out silently.

I slowly turned to her, she looked at me and started smiling like a serial killer in horror movies.

"MOMMY BELLA!!!" She shouted but... I got chills down my spine. I couldn't believe it.

"I can't believe it," I said.