Chapter 3

[I'm still thinking about whether to publish this chapter or should I just make a new one because I don't think it's good :)]

Bellamira

I pushed him away.

It's not that I don't like it, but because of Ana!

Ana and him have been together for years.

Oh my... That woman at the elevator...

It's Anamaria. Maybe he thinks I'm Ana...

Maybe he thinks I'm Ana because we are wearing something look alike.

"What? You're pushing me away now?" He asked me while cupping my face then tears started to escape from his eyes. "Don't you love me anymore?"

The elevator stopped so he turned around again and dragged me out of the elevator and we stopped infront of a room.

1803

He then opened the door with a room key card, and he's still gripping my wrist.

He took me to the bedroom part of the room and my eyes widened as he started to walk towards me until I had nowhere to go so I leaned against the wall.

He grabbed my nape to bring my face close to his and he kissed me again.

I want to stop him but I can't, I just can't. I am a woman too and I know how will Ana feel if she founds out about this.

His kisses became more aggressive, and him also.

He unbuttoned his coat and removed it.

He cupped my face and grabbed my waist and he slowly carried me to the bed and laid me down.

I'm so sorry Ana, please let me be selfish for this night. After this, I'll never go near him again. I'm sorry.

His kisses went down my neck and I can't help but moan in this pleasure he's giving me right now.

He nipped my neck causing me to moan louder.

He's touching every inch of my body and I feel like I was in ecstasy.

He started removing my dress and then my bandeau. He also removed his shirt.

As he removed my bandeau, he massaged my breast and he licked the other one.

"Hmmm, Luka..." I moaned.

"You like it?" He asked then he gave me a peck kiss.

His lips went down my stomach and down to my undies.

"No, STOP!" I shouted then he stopped. "I'm sorry Luka, I can't," I said and tears fell down my cheeks.

I can't give my youth to someone who's already inlove with someone else.

He didn't say anything and just went back kissing me again.

Forgive me Ana, I'm sorry.

I let him do what he wants, I let him take off my undies, let him see it and I drowned in pleasure when he started to lick it.

I bit my lower lip as he gets faster and I moaned louder.

Minutes later something's going on with my stomach, it feels like I want to burst and my legs started to shake.

"Luka stop..." I said softly because I was weak because of what he was doing.

He didn't respond but he just licked faster.

Louder moans started to escape from my mouth.

Something bursted inside me and I felt a fluid dripping down there.