She sweeped the entire building but couldn't find her.
On her way out, she bumped on Loretta's friends. Qaelust quickly apologized and leave but the girl with a long brown hair immediately grabbed her wrist.

"You're Qaelust right? Quin's little sister?" The girl asked and looked at the other girl beside her.

Qaelust twitched her brows. She recognized the two as one of the bullies who was with Loretta.

"Do you remember us? I'm Ver! And this is Seqiuoa! We're Loretta's friends!" She said before she let go of Qaelust's wrist.

"What do you want?" Qaelust asked and turned to face them.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?!" Seqiuoa whisper yelled at Ver while grabbing her on her arms.

"Shut up! Let me handle this!" Ver growled at the girl before she turned back to Qaelust.

"Listen. There's something we need to tell you." Ver said while her eyes began to frantically look around them.

"W-we should go somewhere else. I don't think this is the best place to talk about this!" Seqiuoa said and brought the two to the common ground where only a few group of students are hanging out.

"Whatever you need to tell me, spill it. You're wasting my time." Qaelust snickered as she sat on the nearest bench.

Seqiuoa and Ver exchanged concerning looks at each other before Ver started to speak.

"Everyone in this school have noticed how Quin oddly changed. I know you noticed it too."

"Remember when Craeian and his friends almost fell from the tower?... We were there... We were watching from the ground! But I don't understand why Loretta was laughing like a freak." Ver exclaimed in a rather frustrated tone.

"We decided to leave her because of how the students started gossiping at her strange behaviour."

"Then we saw your sister..." Seqiuoa cutted her off.

"Her behaviour was way worse than Loretta. At first, I thought I saw a ghost but it was Quin who was standing there!" She added with the same tone as Ver.

"You can see ghosts?" Qaelust asked.

"I don't have the ability to see them. But I could feel their presence." Seqiuoa explained.

"My boyfriend mentioned to me that you're the one who opened the lair and caused all the prisoned entities to escape. Don't try to lie! Ace is Selene's little brother! We know everything you did and why you guys always stick together!" She said waiting for Qaelust to say something.

"Get to the point! What are you trying to tell me?" Qaelust snapped. She hated the fact that they're beating around the bush and even claimed to know everything about her.

"Quin was glaring at the tower like a complete psycho. She was smiling. And when Prince managed to help the two climbed up, her expression quickly went sour and started cursing!" Seqiuoa explained with her tone laced with terror.

"You have to talk to Quin! It's obvious that something is wrong with her!" Ver said and even grabbed both of Qaelust's hands. Her eyes flickering with pleas.

"If the Gods wouldn't be in our favour. I'm certain that your sister is possessed by someone who maybe wanted her position to be ruined."

Or someone who wants to use her for revenge...
Qaelust mumbled to herself.