New Home (Pt 1)

Previously on WITT

We get to the BBQ place and one of the waitresses sees Choji and Shika and grunts. "I told you that we don't give out food. You can't pay so stop coming in here, little bastards." She seethed at the boys. Choji looks down in embarrassment and Shika glared at her. I smile maliciously at her, leaking blood lust.

"Excuse me, we're here to eat, so if you could do your job before I break your arms, that would be great." I glare at her, no longer smiling.

"Y-yes ma-ma'am." She stutters before leading us to a table. "Your d-drinks, I'll be b-back." She rushed off before I could say anything.

POV: First Person
Location: BBQ Place

"Alright so Hinata and I have already been to the house and she has picked out her room. When we finish eating we'll head over there. Does anybody need to go somewhere and get something?" Nobody said anything. "It's okay, I'll let you go yourself or we can go with you." 

"It's not that. I really want a picture of my mom and sister but the clan won't let me in." Kiba frowned as he fed Akamaru a piece of meat. 

"Yeah," Choji says and everyone else nods. 

"So you guys want a picture of your family? No problem! We'll get them after we leave here." I smiled and the kids looked at me in shock. "Go on and finish eating, we'll figure out where we're going first after we eat." They nod and start scarfing down the food.

After I talked with the owner about the waitress's attitude and him giving me a free family meal whenever we want, we leave. "Okay, let's see, Sasuke! Do you want a family picture to go in your room? Or a picture of your parents?" I turn to the young Uchiha, who promptly nods his head. "Hinata? A picture of your mom or sister perhaps?" She shyly nods. "Uchiha clan is first. Only Sasuke and I will be going in because there are some things you kids don't need to see." They all nod and hold hands. I grab Sasuke's hand and we walk to the Uchiha Clan's compound.

***********************************************************************************************

"You guys stay here, together. If anything happens you can scream my name and only if it's a big emergency or if I don't hear you, one of you can come to find me, okay?" I get nods of understanding. "Sasuke, I wish I didn't have to but I'll need you to show me your house. This is going to be quick, I don't want you to have to relive that night." He nods and we were off. We quickly got the picture of both of his parents before leaving. 

***********************************************************************************************

"Ma'am it's only right for the child to have a picture of his parents." I politely inform her. 

"Those bastards, we don't need their stupid faces anywhere in this clan! You go and adopt all these little demons. You're not some type of saint. Get out of here and take that son of a bitch with you!" Shikamaru's aunt yelled at me. The kids were behind me, holding onto each other or my shirt. I walk up to her and slap her across the face. The impact of the hit sent her to the ground. 

"Listen here, you're going to go in that house and bring me everything that belonged to his parents okay? He is not a demon, none of them are. It's stupid bastards like you who make me want to commit genocide. He is now my child and I take full responsibility for him, so if you or any of these clan members touch him or even look at him wrong. So help me, I will come and burn this whole compound down. You understand?" I glared down at her. She nodded frantically and 2 men ran into the house and brought a box back down.