"I may have... blownupmyaunt," Harry rushed out.

The eyebrow inched higher.

Harry let out a squeak, one absolutely undignified of the Saviour of the Wizarding world.

"I may have... accidentally blown up my aunt." His voice got smaller and smaller with each word as he reached up to rub the back of his neck. His eyes darted around the room, sometimes darting up to Draco's face before quickly looking at the floor beside his bed.

Draco opened his mouth to say something before closing it and taking a deep breath. It wouldn't do good to lecture Harry without a cup of tea first. He would need it to hear what he knew would be an absolutely ridiculous story.

"Tea and biscuits first."

"What happened to chocolate?"

"You lost that privilege."

************************************

"YOU RAN AWAY?!" Draco screamed. Harry winced, rubbing the back of his neck as he looked down.

"Well, if I stayed..." Harry trailed off, seeing the look on Draco's face.

"Of all the stupid things you've done, Potter, this takes the cake. You ran away from home when you know how dangerous it is. And at night, no less! Do you know how embarrassing it would be to find that the-boy-who-lived died in a stupid muggle car accident!?"

"I could've used magic if anything happened--"

"And you got a warning for accidental magic! You want to use more?! Are you insane? No! Don't answer that, I already know the answer." Draco slapped a hand on his forehead.

"I've seen all the stupid things you've done since first year. Why should this be any different?" Draco mumbled to himself. He gave Harry a once-over and shoved a stern finger towards him.

"If you ever feel the need to run away from home again, you're coming to my house immediately," he said. Harry's eyes widened. Whatever he had been expecting, it hadn't been that.

"What?"

"I know how shit your relatives are. If you need to run away again, you're coming to my house. I'll give you a portkey at the end of the year." They were normally regulated by the Ministry but he could pull some strings.

Harry's mouth opened and then closed before opening again, "Portkey?"

Draco groaned. "How ignorant are you?"

Harry shrugged, shooting Draco a sheepish look. Draco couldn't fault him for his lack of magical knowledge, he hadn't even known he was a wizard until he was eleven for Merlin's sake! He would really have to educate him if he wanted to stand a chance in his upcoming years without pulling all his plans out of his arse.

"A Portkey is an object that can take you to a specified location. They're either activated by touch or vocal commands. If you wish to go back to where you came from, you just touch or say the command again," Draco elaborated.

"That's cool!" Harry said gleefully, inching forward.

"Yes, it is."

Suddenly, they both realized how close they were. Or, at least, Draco did. He didn't think Harry knew, it was either that or he didn't mind. For some reason, Draco's mind thought it was the latter. Harry opened his mouth to say something, his expression softening.

"Thank you, I really needed that."

And he really did. Harry's face looked much better than it did when they had come in. Instead of the sickly white he had been sporting ever since the train, his tan hue was coming back to his face. His eyes no longer looked dull, returning to the same spark they always did. And his mouth that had looked to be stuck in a permanent frown was smiling softly at Draco.