𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐲𝐥𝐬

Start from the beginning

niall; no haz, you still earned the vinyls haha

harry; you really are the best nialler

niall; i know

Harry waves nicely to the other people at the table and excuses himself, running out faster than he can ever imagine.

He runs to the car quickly hopping in, the anxiety finally pushing out into the air.

He starts the car and starts driving back home, keeping his eyes out for a vinyl store, he isn't expecting like a huge store or anything.

He knows he found it with the shitty light up sign that's flashing 'Vince's Vinyls.'

Small would be a compliment, the store on the outside is tiny and squished between two other stores of equal size.

It's a burgundy brick, some cracked some not, either way vince must be 100 years old because the shop is ancient looking.

he opens the door, the chime echoing throughout the entire store, it's decorated with fake green leaves and fairy lights.

Harry's mildly surprised, not expecting such an aesthetic interior.

He begins looking through their wide variety, they have new pop like Britney Spears, The Weekend, Ariana Grande but they also have older music like Micheal Jackson, Prince, and TuPac.

He begins looking in the older section, his fingers fumble through the beat up vinyl covers, used vinyls tend to be cheaper than brand new ones.

"find what you are looking for curly?" Harry jumps back in shock, dropping a 1976 Stevie Wonder vinyl, the record shattering when it hits the concrete floor.

"oh my- i'm so sorry." He quickly bends down not paying attention to the person who startled him, he tries cleaning up frantically when the other person places their hand upon his wrist.

"hey, it's alright, kinda my fault.. didn't mean to scare ya." Harry finally looks up, the man has a light scruff, feathery caramel brown hair, and blue eyes, it reminds him of his suit.

The man stands up and reaches a hand out, harry gladly taking this knight in shining armors hand.

"what's your name curly?" he smiles, his teeth almost bleach white.

"your future husband.." he says immediately gasping and covering his mouth.

"shit didn't mean to say that out loud." He facepalms himself lightly while the blue eyed man chuckles.

"nice to to meet you future husband, i'm louis." he smiles while harry removes his hand and looks at him to get another good look.

"m' harry." he says quietly but he knows louis heard.

"so uhm.. how much do i owe you for the vinyl?"

"nothing." louis walks back over to the counter. Harry following behind him.

"i have to pay some sort of fine, i mean there is literally a sign that says 'you break it you buy it' on the register." Louis immediately ducks under the counter and grabs a sticky note.

He grabs a black Bic pen and begins scribbling some words down. Harry waits in an interested and confused manner.

"you know you have the same name as my favorite artist.." i say while he continues writing.

he looks slightly up to indicate he's listening.

"his name is louis tomlinson, nobody knows what he looks like though, he's kept it secret for awhile." I hear louis cough a bit but as i'm about to ask him what's wrong he places the sticky note next to the break it you buy it sign.