𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐲𝐥𝐬

Start from the beginning

It's not his typical sweatpants and hoodie, not his typical messy curls, he looks like a celebrity.

Niall walks in and drops his plate, causing a loud crashing to be heard in the doorway.

Harry quickly turns around and sees nialls mouth agape.

"you look better than what i thought you would." Niall says while running his eyes up and down.

"why thank you kind sir, i do appreciate the suit, it fits like a charm." Harry smiles and helps niall pick up the plate pieces.

"anyways mate, so i need to you to attend this professional meeting for my class" his eyes widen.

"why can't you go? considering you are the one who is taking the course." Harry whines.

"because, the professor is mad at me and told me to make someone else go, so he won't ask you any questions." Niall smiles and harry rubs his temples.

"plus if you do this, i'll give $50, there's a vinyl record store on the way back and i know how much you love those." Niall pushed the money into the younger lads hands.

"thanks... i guess?" Niall throws the keys swiftly to harry who waves nervously and walks out the front door.

He gets in the old beat up car from 2005, they both share it but thankfully the bakery is right down the street so harry doesn't mind walking.

Niall sends a quick text of the directions, the university being about 20 minutes away.

He turns on the radio onto some random 80's station, humming along while whizzing through green stoplights.

Once he arrives at the tall brick building, green moss growing on the sides he knows he's at the right place.

He used to go here, studied engineering for awhile until he decided he wasn't into that field and opening up his own bakery someday would be a dream.

He gets out of the car and fixes the stunning suit, walking in with his beat up white vans on.

Harry quickly finds a seat with the name tag 'Niall Horan' at the table, also there is the professor, an old man with a big white beard, like santa claus.

There's also a young girl, she's wearing a long black dress that matches her curly black hair. Another boy who is wearing thick framed glasses, and finally a lady with a clipboard, probably to evaluate.

Harry gulps in his seat.

"hey, you aren't niall." someone finally acknowledging his presence.

"uhm.. i.. was told by h-him to come here." the black haired girl smiles.

"well my name is cassidy, that's professor smith, that's eric, and that lady is here to take notes on our discussion."

"discussion?"

"hopefully you know stuff about psychology , this meeting will give us the opportunity to earn another scholarship to help pay for second semester." she smiles and turns to talk with Eric.

I quickly pull out my phone, almost knocking over my glass of sparkling water.

harry to niall; the fuck man, this meeting is about scholarships, i don't know anything about psychology.

niall; the professor said there wouldn't be any educational questions, shit.

harry; not sure what you want me to do, i can try?

niall; no, it's fine, you can leave, don't want you embarrassed

harry; do you want me to return your $50? :(