♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔The match♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔

Start from the beginning

Everyone started making their way into the gym so you followed along in the back of the crowd.

The teams were now split on each side of the net, you were up to serve first. On the other side they had the rooster head, the blondie, a short dude, a tall dude, another tall dude, and another freakishly tall dude. What the fuck.

"You got this Y/n" Kageyama turned to look at you with a small smile.

You nodded.

"Can this girl really beat us?" Some white haired guy from the other side asked.

"Yes"

The whole team said at the same time, including yourself. His eyes widened for a second before shrinking into a glare. That's right bitch you better be scared.

You took a deep breath and spun the ball in your hands a few times. The whistle went off, you quickly threw the ball up with your left hand and hit it with your right.

It instantly hit the ground on the other side, not giving anyone time to move or think.

You smiled, the rest of the team cheered for you and Nekoma just stopped working I guess.

"What's wrong boys? Scared of a girl now, are we?" You smirked.

"Of course not babe, we're just warming up" the rooster head said while smirking in the process.

"We'll see about that" you glared at him.

"Ok! Enough of that you two, Just play the damn game!" Coach Ukai screamed at the both of you almost making you drop the ball that was now in your hands.

"Damn"

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Our team ended up loosing against Nekoma in the third match. Not that I'm disappointed or anything but I wanted to win to prove to that damn bed headed jerk.

"Would you look at that? Looks like I won babe, what's my reward" The rooster head walked up to you with a smug face.

You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms.

"How about a date? Or your number? Maybe a little private session for the two of us?" He winked making you gag.

"How about I chop your fucking dick off?" You gave him an evil smile.

He put his hands up in defense while giving you an awkward laugh.

"Just a joke babe, don't get so feisty. I just want your number" he smiled.

"I don't even know your name" you raised an eyebrow at him.

"I literally told you my name earlier..." he gave you a disappointed look.

"I guess it wasn't that memorable" you shrugged.

"What's your name" you asked again.

"You really don't know?"

"Nope"

"But-"