Turns out Malaysha father is also the owner of three dealerships down here in Memphis to.

Not to mention she also did a little selling drugs as her side hustle besides working at one of her dads dealerships through out the week.
________________________________

4 months later
The girls House
Friday 3:34pm

Killa's POV

"JAYDA YO ASS SAGGING IN THE BACK PICK IT UP!" I yelled coming from out the bathroom.

I was in the bathroom to fix my hair but Jayda and Dess wanted to be stingy and tell me to get out so they could take a raggedy ass damn picture.

"FUCK YOU BITCH!" Jayda yelled back at me.

"SHOULD'VE LET YO ASS GO TO SCHOOL TODAY!" Jayda said yelling.

"WELL YOU DIDN'T GRANDMA!" I yelled back at her.

"OH AND Unlike yo ass I'm potty trained diaper ass." I said to her as I walked into the living room to sit down.

*DING*

___________________________
OPEN 24 HOURS 🥂🖇

Bre💕🖇- Yall I wanna go to Miami for spring break. I already ask Montae them and they said yes so y'all down?

Laysha💙🖇-Hell yeah I'm down. Killa?

WE OUTSIDE SPRING BREAK FUCK WAITING FOR THE SUMMER TIME 🤣!

Laysha💙🖇- I guess that's a yes then😂

Bre💕🖇- Okay I'm looking at hotels now and we gone stay for a week.

Man I'm finna start packing now fuck you talking bout😂😂😂

Laysha💙🖇- I am to 😂

Bri💕🖇- Ight so I got us hotel rooms and stuff. We leaving when Friday hit after me,Killa and the boys all get outta school.

Laysha💙🖇- Okay imma get a car and stuff so we can be ready to head out. We all gone meet at my crib.

Okay that sounds like a plan. Imma tell Jay and Dess

Bre💕🖇- Ight💕

Laysha💙🖇- Ight💕

__________________________

I closed my phone after showing Dess and Jayda what Bre said about going to Miami.

They agreed on it and started texting her about stuff we should get for the trip.

I walked into my room getting my duffel bag which had my clothes and my personal hygiene in it.

I walked out my room to the front getting ready to open the door because Mikey was on his way to get me.

"Ight I'm going to Mikeys house and don't wait up on me cause I'm spending the night over there! Okay love y'all bye-" Before I could rush out the door Jayda ass grabbed me by my shirt.