𝚄𝚗𝚔𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝙴𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚎𝚜

??? P.O.V

"Sir, we have footage of the autobots at a water park and they seem to have another human with them, specifically a child" I nodded. 'so the autobots have a new human with them ey? This will be interesting" I thought to myself. "Pull up the footage, I want to see what this new human looks like" they nodded and put the footage up for me to take a look at it. "Scan it, I want to know more about them" they did as they were told and I found out quite a lot actually. "Sir, do you think she would be of good use for our new experiment?" Asked one of them. I hummed in amusement and nodded meaning the child was. I chuckled darkly as I looked up the screen. 'you will be ours soon.......Harumi Prime.........".

Autobot Base

Harumi's P.O.V

"Are you sure this is a good idea Miko?" I asked nervously. "Of course it is! Nothing is going to go wrong" she cheered. You see she wanted to scare uncle bulkhead which I still don't think is a good idea. "Now hold still, I'm still not done with your make-up!" I tried my bed to stay still but the cold fake blood that was being brushed against my warm skin made it difficult to stay still. "DONE!" She yelled which startled me a bit. She grabbed a mirror and held it up to my face which show super realistic cuts and bruises on my face and a few on my arms. Honestly it even scared me a bit even though it wasn't real. "Alright remember what we practiced" she said. "How could I forget?" I giggled. "Showtime" she whispered and let out an evil chuckle. Soon I started to fake cry which was a bit difficult but I was able to manage. Bulk was the only one at base so this was perfect and no one would be startled by the realistic and horrifying make-up.

No One's P.O.V

"BULKHEAD!"cried out miko. "What's wrong Miko?" Bulkhead quickly turned his head quickly in concern which quickly turned into a girly type scream. In her arm was a bleeding Harumi. He quickly activated his holoform and rushed up to the two girls. He took a closer look at her and say a when ton of different bruises and cuts on her face and arms and a few on her legs. He also took a notice of the blood on Miko. Soon their crys began turning into laughter. Bulkhead was very confused as to why you two were laughing. "Why are you guys laughing?!" He asked with a concerned yet pissed tone. "W-we are so s-sorry uncle b-bulky" Harumi said during her little laughs and giggles. "Sorry about what!?" Now he sounded super pissed. "This was all a prank Miko came up with and dragged me into it because Raf didn't want to do it with her" she explained. Bulkhead turned to Miko to tell at her but she was to busy rolling on the floor while wheezing.

Harumi's P.O.V

As Miko kept laughing- we wheezing at this point, the ground bridge opened to reveal the other coming in. I soon remembered that I still had the make up on and that this prank was only for bulkhead. Miko finally calming down looked up and soon realized the same thing. She quickly tried to cover me but it was already to late. "Oh my Primus, Harumi, dear are you alright!? What happened to you!?" Both my parents activated their holoforms and ran up to bulkhead and took me out of his grasp. "Yes, I'm fine don't worry it is just make up" I explained. After that both me and Miko had a loooooong lecture from grandpa ratchet, well mostly Miko but I was still also involved so I didn't get that big of a lecture from my parents and grandfather. Even though we pranked them, they took us to go get ice cream.

At the Ice Cream Shop

"What flavor do you want sweetie?" Asked my mom. "I want two scoops of ice cream! One birthday cake and the other blueberry!oh oh! And gummy bears as toppings!" My mother chuckled and ordered my ice cream in a bowl bit I didn't really mind. Miko on the other hand she couldn't decide what she wanted so she and bulkhead hot into and argument for her to hurry up and pick already. I giggled at their childish behavior. Raf ended up getting strawberry and vanilla with some Skittles for the toppings, and jack being well you know, jack, just got a simple scoop of chocolate ice cream with no toppings. Finally Miko was able to make up her mind and she ordered and paid out amount due and left.

??? P.O.V

'We got you now kid' I thought to myself as we watched as the robots, now humanized, walk out of the ice cream shop with little Harumi holding the leader and female know as Arcee's hand. We followed them through out the whole day waiting for the right moment to snatch her. And finally they ended up stopping at a park. 'perfect' I thought. While Harumi was playing on the playground and the autobots and other kids were talking while eating their ice cream. 'ugh that ice cream looks so disgusting' I heard one of my soldiers whisper. "You got that right" I said. While the others weren't looking my men knocked her out using nap time and brought her back to the base.

Optimus's P.O.V

As we kept talking I noticed how dark it was getting which meant it was time to go home. "It's getting pretty dark, I believe we should head back to base now" they nodded but Miko whined about it being to early. I looked over about to call her name to go home but I couldn't see her. I looked around the playground and say no one. Their wasn't a single child on the playground. The others soon noticed this and also grew worried. We looked everywhere but we couldn't find her. "Oh my sweet baby...." Arcee cried on my chest. I called agent Fowler to search for her. He agreed and said he would tell the police to start searching right away. I couldn't believe I had lost my sweet baby girl.....

TO BE CONTINUED....................