chapter 5: Training.

"Who is this old friend you talk about?"
John asked.
"When I was turned, I looked for help to find out what was going on with me, that's when I met Caleb, he pointed me to the vampire who trained him who showed him the way and how to fight. But Caleb betrayed us, and he went on a killing spread. Since that happened, Caleb and I were no longer friends but enemies. Now for the one who is going to help us train, Her name is classified"
"What do you mean classified?"
Claire asked.

"You'll need to wait until you meet her to know her name."
"Ok? When do we meet her?"
"Soon, I already called her."
Everyone was sitting in the living room talking, and a knock sounded at the door.

"Stay put, I'll get it."
Sean said and made his way to the door.
"Hello Katherine, it's been a while."
"It has. Are you going to let me in or not?''
"Oh, yeah, come in. Everyone, this is Katherine Jones. She's the one who is going to help us train and improve our fighting skills."
"Enough, chitchat, your training starts now!"
"You heard the lady, come on, guys."
Everyone got up and made their way to the backyard to start their training.
"Ok, Cole and Sean, you will work together, Sam and Jacob. You will work together. Twins, you can work together,
Sarah and John, you can work together,
Ben and Claire, you can work together, and Scott and Sally, you can work together, Nick. You're with me."
Everyone was busy training, it was already late after noon.

"Ok, that's enough for today. we'll go on tomorrow. Sam, you and I will train together later than the other because you have school tomorrow."
Everyone started for the kitchen, Sean had some fresh blood for everyone to enjoy. They drank the blood and started for the living room.
The next morning, everyone was busy training, while Sam needed to go to school.
Sam's day at school was quiet and calm,
The last bell rang Sam made his way home, he usually walked through the forest, Sam was walking minding his own business when out of the blue, something emerged from the shadows,
Whatever this creature was, it was strong, It grabbed Sam and threw him through the air, sending him flying through two trees, Sam laid on the ground, his heart pounding against his chest.

"What in the hell was that?"
"I could have killed you, Sam."
"Jake? What in the hell?"
"You're too slow. Something or someone is distracting you. Your mind isn't at the right place.
"I know, I'll try to control it."
"You better, or you're going to get yourself killed."
"Yeah, yeah, what are you doing here anyway?"
"Thought, you could need an extra hand."
"Cool, join me on the way home."
"Ok."
Sam and Jake arrived at the house, Sam introduced Jake to everyone, and then they started for the backyard to start their training for the day.
After they were finishing with training, they all headed inside. Jake was the only werewolf, so when the vamps were busy drinking blood, Jake ate one of the rabbit that Sam stores for their blood. When everyone was done, they just waited and waited for the next attack.

An hour past than two hours, the group was growing impatient.
"I can't just sit here and do nothing!"
Nick complained.
"Just be patient."
Sean said with a positive tone.
They waited the whole night, but nothing happened.
The next morning everyone wasn't happy.
"Sean! For how long will this crap go on?"
"I, I don't know, but we really need to do something, tonight is the night that someone's going to attack, but this time we're not going to kill him or her, we're going to capture and interrogate him or her. Ok, now continue your training, Katherine is waiting for us in the backyard."
They finished training, Jake ate rabbit, and the vamps drank blood to regain their strength.
"Now the wait begins."
Sean said in a whisper.

They didn't even wait ten minute for the first attack to happen. This time, there was more than one attacker, there was at least ten to fifteen.
Everyone kept fighting, but more attackers came with every strike,
"Sean, how much longer are we supposed to hold them of?"
"For as long as possible, Sam, just keep on fighting."
"We'll need backup." Jake said, exhausted, but still fighting.
Jake let out a howl that sends chills through everyone's spine. It wasn't even in a blind of an eye when Jake's pack showed up and started fighting.
But the attackers just grew more and more. This was going to be one of the biggest battles any of them have ever seen. This fight was going on forever.
"Sean, there's too many of them!"
Claire declared.
"Just keep fighting!" Sean answered.

This was the bloodshed they all were afraid of, not the bloodshed between human and vampire but the bloodshed between vampire against vampire and werewolf against vampire. They knew after this that the bloodshed of humans are next, and if that happens, there will be no stopping it. And all humanity will be doomed.
"Sam!" Sean screamed from across the yard. A werewolf slashed Sam across the face, and his chest, Sam fell to the ground, yelling in pain.
"Get up and fight!" Sam murmured.
"Get up!" Sam told himself.
Sam got up, and in the blind of an eye, he ripped the werewolf's heart from its body.
"Some dogs never learn!" Sam told himself.

But the fight isn't over. We still have a lot of attackers to defeat. That battle just kept on going and going.
Claire and one of her rivals were busy fighting while Sarah and one of hers were as well, along with Cole and nick holding of more attackers from the backyard and John and Ben holding them of in the house.
Cole was busy battling this huge werewolf. Cole threw a punch but missed. The wolf took his nails and dogged them deep inside of Cole.
Sam and Sean froze," Cole! They both screamed with fear in their eyes.