Chapter 1:A New Begining.

Sam and Sean arrived at their new town. Pinecove, a small town somewhere north from Chicago.
See, Sam lost his parents decades ago. This is why he lives with his older brother Sean. Sam is a vampire turned at the age of 17, but he is actually 200 years old. "Sam!, can you please get your stuff from the trunk." Sean said from the driver's seat of their 1969 Ford Mustang.

"Ok, just give me a minute." Sam answered.
"But just make it quick. You have school in the morning."
"I am not a kid anymore, Sean, and you're not Dad, Dad's dead!.
"Whatever, just get your stuff." Sean said while making his way to the front door.
The next morning, Sam and Sean arrived at their new school, Pine Cove High School. Sam was a junior, and Sean was a senior. Sam and Sean went to the
Admission office and on their way to the office that that's when they met her the most beautiful girl they've ever seen.

"Hi, can I help you?."
"Uh, just looking for the admission office." Sam answered.
"Oh, I can take you if you want." The girl said.
"Thanks, that is cool." Sean said with a smile.
"Ok, this way." the girl said.
"And by the way, my name is Rebecca, but everyone calls me Becca."
"Cool, I am Sam, and this is my brother Sean. It's nice to meet you."
"Touché, We're here the admission office is on the right, I have class, so I'll see you later, maybe bye!" Before the guys could answer, Rebecca was gone.

That girl Rebecca is different she's kind and beautiful. I bet she's even very smart. What's this weird feeling I have inside me? Is it love. No, I can't have any distractions, but why am I so attracted to this girl? Does it have something to do with my vampire side?shoot! My thoughts got ahead of me. I am going to be late for class. Sam hurried to his first class. As Sam hoped but didn't admit it to himself, Rebecca was in his class. Will Sam be able to resist her? Or will he give in? Sean was at his first class hoping that Rebecca was there.

She's not here. That must mean that she's at another class, or she's a junior. Why do I feel so attracted to this girl? This feeling is so weird. Is it me or my vampire side that's attracted to this girl?
No, I can't have any distractions. I need to keep a clear mind. Sean's thoughts got ahead of him. He didn't even hear the bell ring. "Mr. Evans? You're going to miss your next class." Mr. Pepperman called from his desk.

"Oh, sorry sir, I'll go to my next class right away, see you tomorrow, Sir."
Sean said while exiting the class."
"Sam! Come on, we have to go. I am starving."
"Ok, I am coming chill out!"
"Get in the car? What are you in the mood for?"
"How about a cheerleader?"
"Sean! You know I only drink animal blood!"
"Ok, ok, chill. I was just joking."
"Just drop me at the forest entrance."
"Ok, Sam, as you wish."
See, Sam didn't drink human blood because once he starts, he can't stop.

That's why he only drinks animal blood. But Sean, on the other hand, still drinks human blood, but he can control himself well, not always.
Sean is the whole reason they had to leave. See, Sam and Sean aren't the only vampires that exist. Sean made some enemies in their hometown, so they had to leave and move to a whole new town. This isn't the first time they had to move because of Sean. Now Sean's enemies are also Sam's enemies. Sam fears that their enemies will come searching for them, and if that happens, there's going to be a lot of bloodshed.
Sam fears he'll lose his brother, so he makes a vow to always protect his brother no matter what.

Sam and Sean got up early to refill their energy for the day. Sam went to the forest for fresh blood, and Sean looked for a suitable target whose blood he could drink. After that, they were on their way to school." Sam! Wait up!"
Sam heard someone call his name, and he turned around to see who it was.

As Sam hoped it was Rebecca, the kind and beautiful Rebecca.
"Oh, Rebecca, hey, what have you been up to?"
"Nothing much and you? The new mysteries guy in town."
"Same as you, Nothing much."
He obviously can't tell her that he spends most of his time drinking animal blood because he's a vampire,
Can he?
"Anyway, we have first period together mind if I walk with you?" Rebecca asked.
"Not at all, be my guest."
"Cool." Rebecca answered.
"Rebecca? How did you even now we have first period together?"
"Umm, I guessed." Rebecca said, blushing.

"Ok." Sam said with a smile.
"Sam! Hurry up, we're going to be late for class!"
"Ok, chill, I am going as fast as I can!"
Even though Sam knew he could go way faster than anyone at school.
Sam and Rebecca made it to class just in time for the bell, but just when they approached the door, Sean walked by.
"Rebecca! Hey, what's up?"
"Nothing much and you?"
"Ah, you know this and that."
"Uh, Ok Sean, see you later we have class."

"Ok, bye, see you later." Sean said while making his way through the hallway.
The bell rang, and everyone took their seats.
"Sam? Do you want to join me for lunch?" Rebecca asked.
No distractions, remember
Sam reminded himself.

"Uh, as fun as that sounds, I'll have to say no, I don't do lunch."
"But why not?"
"I just don't like it."
"Oh, another time then." Rebecca said, then got up and left.
After school, Sam decided to go for a stroll in the forest to clear his head.
But his plans go sideways when he comes face to face with one of his brother's enemies, Derek Jackson.