Clearing the air

(YALL CAN PUT YOUR GUNS AND FORKS DOWN NOW!)

Dream's POV
After that night, we spent the day together. We went grocery shopping, ate dinner together, and made the long drive up to the cabin.
As soon as we hauled the bags in, I saw George look around the place, he smiled at every detail I left the same.
"It's exactly how I remember it!"
"Really? Cause I remember having less clothes on." He glared at me and punched my arm playfully.
"I'm kidding, George! We should get to sleep." He walked to the bedroom with me and tugged at my arm.
"Clay, do you think you could handcuff me? Like you did my first night here?" I was kinda surprised,
"Uh, sure. Any reason?"
"That's one of the moments I first felt safe in here." I nodded and got a pair of cuffs out. I gently cuffed him to the bed and laid down beside him. He fell asleep almost immediately and I pulled his head to my chest, making sure he's comfortable.
I, on the other hand, couldn't sleep at all. My mind was racing.
What have you done this time Clay! Look at him! He could have been happy!
LOOK AT  H I M!!
I looked at Georgie to see that he was peacefully asleep. I then heard his phone go off, out of the corner of my eye, I see Nick's name pop up. I then open his phone to see several missed calls, and unread messages.
George please! We need to talk!
Give me a chance to explain!
I felt shame in my veins as I put the phone back, knowing that I should get George to read the last one.

The next morning, I uncuffed George and started making breakfast for us. I only got about one hour of sleep, I couldn't stop thinking about Nick. He actually loves George, he is right for George, he is the last person George should be ignoring.
George came out the the kitchen and stretched, wrapping his arms around my neck and giving me a kiss on the cheek.
"Good morning Master!" He said and I shook my head, faking a small smile.
"Good morning!" I said,
"Did you check your phone today George?"
"Um no, why?"
"I really think you should."
He pulled his phone out of his pocket and threw it on the couch.
"Whoops I dropped it. What's for breakfast?" He said and I rolled my eyes handing him some grilled fruit.
After we ate I handed him his phone. He took it and put it in his pocket again without looking at it.
"George, you can't just ignore your ex forever."
"Why not? I'm sure he understands I wasn't thinking when I decided to cut him out of my life completely."
"George-"
"Clay! I swore to myself that I am not going back!"
"When did you swear that?"
"Just now!"
"You don't have to go back. But I REALLY think you should read the messages he sent you." George squinted his eyes and crossed his arms.
"Make me." He said in a stubborn tone. I pulled him closer to me by his waist.
"Okay, I won't make you read them." He took a breathe and started speaking,
"Thank y-"
"I'll read them to you."
I reached my hand in his pocket and unlocked his phone.
"George, it's just a misunderstanding, please let me explain!"
"Stop!"
"Please stop ignoring me, I just want to talk." George reached for his phone, but failed to reach it.
"Stop reading!"
"Make me." I said and scrolled to the important message I saw near the bottom. Before I even got to the message, George grabbed my face and kissed me roughly.
My eyes shot open, and remained that way when he pulled back suddenly.
"I made up my mind already! Give me the phone."
"Make me." I said, this time in a more inviting way. He glanced at my lips, then shook his head dropping down slowly.
"George?" I asked and he tugged at my waistband.
"If I do this, can I have it back?" He begged.
"Sure, but I will make you listen to one more message."
"After." He replied and pulled my pants down, licking my shaft. I watched him as he did it, licking my length, and putting more attention into my tip.
He then thrust his mouth on me, making me moan loudly. He looked up at me and watched me drop his phone on the couch and grab his hair. I took control thrusting gently to make sure he didn't choke, then I got rougher sending all of me into him. I came inside his throat and he backed off swallowing and grabbing his phone.
"The message?" I said and he sighed handing the phone to me.

"George this is no longer about us, please call me when you are ready..." I read aloud.
George's eyes shot open,
"What does that mean?!"
"That was the last message he sent." I replied.

(AN: I was going to write more, but I decided to punish y'all instead! If I see one more fork in my chat I swear to the bees./j)