4. She's Addiction

Magsimula sa umpisa

I am addicted to her.. I won't leave her even.. I Want Her.. i didn't care about that we were in that Office and pushed her through my lips on hers and in no moment she was pinned to the wall..

I entangled our fingers.. She was breathing heavily.. so i thought to tease her and started pressing her fingers.. NEVER EVER I HAVE WAITED SO LONG TO MAKE A GIRL MINE..SHE IS THE FIRST ONE..

I was still kissing her having all that pleasure.. But i sensed her out of breath and pulled out and attacked on her neck..

I started giving her love bites.. aah..!! I find these bites so sexy..🥵.. these are the mark of love.. i started bitting on her neck while she was shrieking in pain.. i immediately sucked there to reduce pain and started kissing her neck hungrily..

AHH..!! HER SMELL IS SO ADDICTIVE..

SHE IS SUCH AN ADDICTION

I couldn't go more down as she is wearing full sleeves.. i want to tear her dress.. but i if i do then i won't stop to hit the climax..

And ughh..!! Rohan is gonna come now.. and he's gonna disturb me.. FUCK IT..!!

And i heard Rohan's voice.. he's my bro i could recognise his voice from a mile away..

But Not again..!! He's again there disturbing my pleasure.. ugh..!! Rohan i am gonna kill you now..!!

I was in my thoughts that Preeta pushed me hard and i moved a lot back..

"Don't ever Kiss me again.. you horny pig.. get that straight in your mind.. why don't you go and fuck that girl.. oo sorry that thin creepy bold piece of shit.. oopsie Correction that shittiest girl whom you were kissing a while before.."

She said with a.. that anger.. Never Ever a Girl has shown me this anger.. She's the First.. Why is she The first in everything.. GOD LITERALLY EVERYTHING..

I love Fuck out of her mouth and that abusive words.. that attracts me more..🥵🥵.. I LOVE SUCH GIRLS..❤️✨

"Oh, so you were jealous"

I said smiling sheepishly.. Well i love this smile of mine.. I look cute.. na.. Like my dimples come out..😌😌..YEAH..!! Self Obsessed Me🤦🏻‍♂️😂

"Jealous for you"

She chuckled..

"Not even in my dreams.. i don't have this bad choice that i would be jealous for a fuck'in Cassanova or a Fucker who fucks thousands of gurl and still smiles like this.. You Shitty person do you ever think about those gurls what about them..?"

She said with all that Serious tone..

"Well i g we are fulfilling e/o 's Physical needs.."

I said while she chuckled sarcastically.

"Tch..tch.. not there you fulfill only your physical needs.. You forcefully Fuck them.. you know what it's just a waste of time talking to you.."

She said and left from there slamming the door..

Karan's POV ended

Preeta's POV starts

I gave him such a great and long lecture and what was he doing Smiling at me sheepishly.. that asshole..!!😤🥴

I walked out from his cabin slamming the door at his face. I was busy cursing him in my thoughts that i bumped in with a person and i came out my Trance..

That Person held my hand and i closed my eyes scared 😣.. I slightly opened one of my eyes and saw myself safe.. i sighed seeing myself safe..

"Be careful"