The Final Showdown!

Start from the beginning

"Let's go, Kurama!" Naruto commands.

We rush toward Toneri, inflicting mass damage on him and the landscape.

Quickly recovering, Toneri laughs.

"So this is the power of Indra and Ashura's reincarnations! You wretched humans are a waste of Otsutsuki chakra!" He angrily shouts.

Toneri holds out his hands, quickly absorbing the chakra from our Susano'o Armored Tailed Beast.

We quickly begin to weaken. Since I don't have mass Tailed Beast chakra, I begin to weaken first. My Susano'o slowly disappears, as Naruto's Tailed Beast chakra begins to shrink.

As we weaken, Toneri shoots hundreds of daggers in our direction.

Activating my Sharingan, I grab Naruto and dodge the daggers. I watch as one dagger nearly misses me and impales a tree.

As it impales the tree, I watch as the leaves quickly wither and the tree becomes lifeless. Naruto watches in awe as well, completely terrified.

"My Tenseigan-enhanced daggers can suck all chakra completely from whoever it impales!" Toneri shouts.

Did I mention how much I freaking hate Otsutsukis?

Naruto and I both lay on the ground, completely out of breath. Nothing we do works on this guy. He's too powerful.

Is this the end?

Naruto senses my self-doubt and grabs my hand.

"We're okay, Sasuke. No matter what, we're okay," he says.

I turn towards him. "How can you say that?"

He thinks for a moment, then smiles.

"Because I'm by your side, and that's all that matters. Screw the world," he says.

I smile in response, holding his hand.

Toneri scoffs in disgust.

"How pathetic. Even with your lives at stake, you continue to remain by the one you love. Well there is no space in this world for love. Hatred is what fuels power! Love only holds us back!"

"If you believe that's true, then why did you love Mother?!" Kumi says, angrily walking towards him.

"Kumi! Get out of here!" I shout.

Toneri laughs in response to Kumi's question.

"My love for your mother was what held me back, of course! She was a wretched human, just like these two! I loved and cared for her, I spoiled her. And what did she do? She wanted to return to Earth. She said she wasn't happy with me, and life on the moon! So after she gave birth to you, I killed her! And look at me now! I'm no longer held back!" He says, continuing to laugh.

Me and Naruto widen our eyes in response.

Kumi stares at him angrily, wiping tears from her eyes.

"You know, I suspected you had something to do with Mother's death. But hearing those words out loud...without any remorse...I thought maybe you were worth saving, but I was wrong," she says calmly.