01 │ saints

Começar do início

"Skip," the woman with auburn hair laughed in disbelief. 

"If you decide to skip, it is my head on the line, the general has specifically sent me to make sure you are ready as he knows that no one would be able to handle your stubbornness."

It was no joke around the palace that even though Raina is the fun, sarcastic, and overall amazing person... at least she thinks she is.

She can sometimes be a bitch

"Well that's a good thing for you isn't it, you get to make my stubborn ass actually do things. Be flattered Genya," Raina cheekily replied as she held back a laugh at the annoyed yet adoring expression on Genya's face.

"Yes yes, we all love you, especially the general. So you my angel cannot be late", Genya stated as she pushed the dark-haired girl into the bathroom.

"Aye aye captain", was the last thing heard before Raina's room door closed.

□ □ □

Raina walked down the hallway in her black kefta adorned by pieces of chantilly lace and the different designs colored in pale blue, red, and silver. 

She's elegant, she's beautiful, she's someone everyone wants to be or be with, but if you look closely behind her eyes in a quiet moment, you'll notice something else. 

She's cunning, sly, and absolutely divine.

As she reached a door that was surrounded by guards who were to accompany her to the trip to Kribirsk, they all bowed down their heads in a sign of respect. 

As Raina entered the room, she saw a plate full of food left uneaten, a couple of random items, and there he was standing in all the glory at the center of the room, hunched over a paper which she saw was the entire map of Ravka.

"You do know that for someone who forces me to eat their food always, you should learn something," she taunted the general who was startled for a moment but as soon as he saw her, he visibly relaxed and grinned at her.

"Well, you should really learn how to knock" He replied as he folded the map not taking his eyes off her.

"And you really should know that after three years of living here, I do no such thing"

Kirigan chuckled, "What has upset you now darling, do you need me to scare someone off", he mockingly asked although his tone was serious.  

"Who in their right mind wakes a person up after I have only had four hours of sleep, couldn't you have just left without me" Raina grumbled, as a pout formed on her lips.

"I will never let you stay behind without me being here, who knows what man lays his eyes on you," the general scoffed annoyed as he recalls the amount of time he has seen people eyeing you.

"Aww is someone feeling a little jealous right now, no worries, the only man I have in my mind is you and Cooper," Raina states amusedly.

He grumbles, "Oh yes, I have to fight for my attention for you with a dog...how sad."

"Hey do not be mean to my little love bug, he is the most adorable cute stuff anyone can have".

"Speaking of Cooper, where is he?" she worriedly asked.

"Don't worry, you adorable little love bug is currently being pampered too and is in the carriage," the general says sarcastically. "Cooper is the only person who can compete with you seeing as you both are stubborn".

Raina suddenly grabs his hand and rushes towards the door. "Calm down, where are you going?" He asks. Raina ignores his question and opens the door.

"Cooper and Kribirsk cannot wait any longer for us".

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞!

a little raina+kirigan action. and yes, you do see jealous kirigan.

let me know your thoughts

xoxo NS