Chapter 5

OMG TYSM for the votes and reads

OMG TYSM for the votes and reads. I honestly didn't expect anyone to read this book. <3 if you want anything requested or a shout out or something. Just comment and whatnot!

Shout out to my best fran @simpingallday We might have become friends a lil while ago but You have been there for me so much and I know I'm not the easiest person to be around so TYSMMMM <3 

Enough mushy gushy stuff lets get into it<3  

*ੈ✩‧₊˚Recap  + Your POV*ੈ✩‧₊˚ brought to you by Bokuto's thighs 😍 

"What is that?" You think to yourself. As you swam up to investigate Toga follows you to see fireworks going up. Aizwa tries to keep up but he can't keep up with 2 teenage mermaids. 

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ end of Recap *ੈ✩‧₊˚

As I swam up to the boat. I approached the boat silently barely making any sound with my tail. I swam a little hole in the boat and saw a dog. Momo previously had told you all about land animals when you were hanging out at the surface. Once I saw the dog's face. I felt my face flush a deep red.  

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'Bakugou POV'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*' 

I was dancing around like crazy with Kirishima following me around and hopping around. 

When I heard IcyHot say "Can I please have your attention?" I saw his older sister Shayla's face with a expression that said 'Your a dumb ass'.  

When I say the curtains fall, I understood Shayla's expression. These extras had got me a statue of well, myself. 

"It's really something else IcyHot." I say not wanting to disrespect anyone. 

He replies "I was hoping for it to be a wedding present." 

I let out a huge sigh. "C'mon IcyHot, you know why I didn't fall for that princess. I need to find that special girl and once I find her It'll hit me like thunder."

⇢ ˗ˏˋ Y/n POV ࿐ྂ 

I heard the man with spikey hair say "C'mon IcyHot, you know why I didn't fall for that princess. I need to find that special girl and once I find her It'll hit me like thunder." 

All of a sudden. 

BOOOM 

I heard thunder and saw lightning. I lower back into the water. I look back and saw that the ship was on fire. I swam back and saw most of the people getting into smaller boats. 

I heard the spikey hair man yell "Kiri!"  

I looked up and saw the dog with red highlights stuck on the ship. The spikey hair man, grabbed a rope and swung onto the ship He front flipped of the rope and quickly threw his dog to his crew. He was about to jump when he lost his footing and fell into the water. 

I saw him try to swim up and then he stopped trying to swim back up. I quickly swam to him and pulled him far from everyone else so that nobody saw me. I kept swimming until the sun rose then finally I found a beach that I could rest him down on. 

I was getting bored and decided to sing. 

"What would I give to live where you are?

What would I pay to stay here beside you?
What would I do to see you smiling at me?

Where would we walk?
Where would we run?
If we could stay all day in the sun?
Just you and me
And I could be part of your world

As if by some type of magic. The spikey hair man slowly started to wake up. I took my hand out of his so that I could leave but he had a death grip on my hand. I quickly yanked my hand away so that I could swim away. 

I heard his dog bark and I jumped back into the water and swam behind a rock I heard him say that a girl with your hair color had rescued him and that I was singing to him. His friend then said "Bakugou, I think you swallowed to much seawater. Off we go." 

Once Aizwa caught up. He rested on the rock for a couple minutes. Aizwa finally spoke up and said "Let's forget this whole thing and I won't tell, You won't tell the Sea king and he won't know." 

I then sang quietly. 

I don't know when, I don't know how
But I know something's starting right now
Watch and you'll see
Some day I'll be part of your world" 

AYO I'M FINISHED THIS CHAPTER. i TOOK ME 2 HOURS TO WRITE LMAO. PLEAE VOTE, FAVOURITE, ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY/ READING LIST AND PLEASE FOLLOW. <3 

-Your FaVoUrItE cRaCkHeAd 

AaLiYaH SiMmOns.