Chapter 3

HEY  Y'All so today if my writing is at the best quality it's  because today i had an exam and I didn't study and i'm worried i didn't do a good job. On top of that, I'm having  boy problems. One of my good  friends (lets call  her Becky)   Becky has liked  this  boy  for  6  years and hasn't  tried  anything with her. he  moved away  like 3 years ago and came back from boarding school to come to our school. Yours officially caught feelings for him and i don't want to lose my friend over a boy so i don't know what to do? 

Sorry for ranting anyways enough about me :] Let's get this started.  

Anyway the usual: 

Y/n

~~~~~Bakugo's POV:  

"Isn't this great Shoto?" Bakugou asked.

I don't know Sire, as I'm trying to stand with a boat rocking back and forth." Shoto says as he runs to the side of the boat to throw up. 

I looked down and saw that damn nerd Deku and the other extras talking about mermaids. 

"Aye, Deku he must be happy today, right?" Denki said. Bakugou does a backflip off the deck with the steering wheel. 

"Who is in a good mood today dunce face?" Bakugou asked. 

Of course the damn nerd has to answer.

Deku replies "The king of the seven seas kacchan." Before Bakugou could get mad at Deku for calling him Kacchan.

Denki jumps in said "The great king Endeavor ruler of the Merfolk."

"Tch, Merfolk?" Bakugou questions.

Shoto replies "It's an old sea tale that there actually is Mermaids and other mystical creatures under the sea.

"You once believed it Kacchan" Deku says as he helps Shoto with the ropes.

Kirishima, a manly dog with bleach blonde and red highlight fur playfully jumps on Bakugou and barks.

"Aye, don't forget about the sea wizard or sea witch!" Sero said.

"I agree!" Shayla said. Shayla was this beautiful girl with dyed purple hair. She was wearing a simple white shirt that showed her cleavage and black pants that stopped at her calf. She had a siren tattoo on her shoulder. "Those two could easily fool me" she said with a smile.

"It's just a myth." Shoto said calmly.

Besides tonight we celebrate my birthday. 

SO Y'ALL short chapter today because i'm in school but i should be able to finish another chapter tonight. Tysm for reading! Please follow, vote and comment. I could really use some advice on some stuff but whatever. :D so sorry about the rant.