Y/n Adventure

Your POV 

"Now where is it" Y/n thought to herself. She was carrying a light blue bag which was one of the many human things, she collected. 

N/n = nickname

"Hey n/n, be safe" Toga says swimming behind me, with her red tail slowly flicking behind her.

"Oh, come one Toga, See look there's the ship wreck" Y/n says.

Toga looks towards were Y/n is pointing and saw a battered up looking ship.

"wOw, it's really is there

"wOw, it's really is there." Toga says. "I know right" you replied in excitement grabbing Toga's hand and pulling her closer to you. 

Bro it's not gay to pull the homies close to you. If you don't like this then this isn't the place for you. 

As Y/n was about to enter, Toga said "Um, Your my best friend and everything but I am not going in there."  

"Okay, You can stay out and look for sharks, who are probably really hungry for mermaid." I respond with a smirk. 

Toga quickly responds with a "NO WAY" and enters after me. 

"Stop being a little chicken Toga" you say to her. "I AM NOT A CHILD Y/N" she says back to you. 

TIME SKIP ~ brought to you by clear skin 

"MOMO" Y/n yells after seeing her favorite bird. "My favorite mermaid girl!" she flew down to the rocks you and toga were chilling at.  

Momo was a motherly like bird who always watched out for Y/n and Toga since they were always together. Neither mermaid girls had mothers so, Momo was like their mother away from the sea. She always brought these two girls little presents from humans.

"What are these things that Toga and I found? you ask her. 

"Wow, I haven't seen these things in years. Let me see them -hmm- Well the thing in your right hand is a fork like the one you have but it's made of different material." Momo says. 

"What about the other thing in Y/n hand?" Toga ask pointing with her red, scaly tail.  

"Wow, now that one is something called a pipe. People who smoke it use a special type of ash and light it and blow out of it. Smoke comes out of it kind of like music with a flute." Momo responds. 

You look at Toga and remembered the concert. You quickly put the stuff into your blue bag. 

"The concert" Toga says in a worried voice. 

"Yes, hurry home princess. Wouldn't want to keep Endeavour waiting, would we?" said a deep voice. It was All for one. Tomura was watching him.   

"No sir, Toga and I were just leaving sir." Y/n responded and the two girls quickly swam to the castle. 

Once the two girls left

"Sir, maybe if we sent out Keigo and Dabi to keep an eye on her; we can take down Endeavor" said Tomura.  

"All in good time, Shigaraki." All for one said calmly.

At the Castle (another time skip brought to you by clear skin. 

Your POV

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING Y/N" shouts Endeavour, my dad. 

"Dad, calm down I was just exploring" I tell him. Oops wrong move. 

"Don't tell me to calm down young lady. I am now the laughingstock of the whole kingdom, WAIT DID you JUST SAY EXPLORING" He yells even louder.  

Toga butts in and says "It's not her fault." 

"EXPLAIN RIGHT NOW THEN" HE YELLS AT TOGA.  His red hair flaming up. He had no shirt on and his tail was on fire. He was the god of Fire and water. He had almost burned the two girls.

"Well, there was this shark chasing us and it was like "I'm  going to eat you" but it didn't. So, we got away and then this seagull" Toga stopped her sentence mid way realizing her mistake almost instantly. 

Toga looks right at you and swims next to you and whispers "I'm sorry". You give her a weak smile, she immediately looks down. 

"SEAGULL, YOU KNOW BETTER THAN TO GO TO THE SURFACE" he yells the fire on his hair growing. 

"Nothing really happened to us" you reply quickly. 

"I DON'T CARE IF NOTHING HAPPENED THIS TIME. I DON'T WANT TO SEE MY YOUNGEST DAUGHTER HOOKED BY A FISHERMAN." He yelled

You say in a voice only Toga can hear. "I'm not a kid anymore, I'm sixteen." 

You swam away to your room with Toga following. 

BACK IN THE THRONE ROOM 

"Do you think I was to hard on Y/n? Endeavour asked Aizwa, his advisor. 

"No of course not sire, she needed a good talking too." said Aizwa. 

"Hmmmm You are right and you can always count on you to keep an eye on her" Endeavour said to the crab.

WELLLL, I'm finally finished editing this chapter. SO,,,,, did you like it. 

Please vote comment and follow me <3 thxs loves.