REGRET

Karishma was sitting under the banyan tree in the horrifying atmoshpher with closed eyes. She was not living in present her mind was in past and was getting flashbacks of MS and her friendship she was remembering their untouched special bond.

She remembered how she starred at her when she was introduced, she remembered that she always gone against her, she remembered that how calm and sweet was her MS, she remembered how she save her from Ajay Kumar's goons.

Hamm hamm ne unhe khoo diya, she uttered.
Hamne unhe kitna kitna dukh pahochaya jabki unee hamesha hamesha hamara bhalla chaha. Hamse bahot badi galti hogyi par ham ham kya kree.

She was speaking all this with closed eyes while tears were rolling down her eyes.

Un bin katte na rehna,
Unn bin aawe na ek
Pal chaina,
Unn bin jiyon
to kaise
me jin un.
Hayyy.
Bahe naina
Bhare more naina
Jhare more naina
Mohe naina
Sune nahin Kehna,
Bahe more naina.....

She had a feeling that she has committed a huge sin, unknowingly but sin is sin. She wanted to punish herself but was waiting for one chance just one time she wanted to put her point in front of her MS she was pleading from god to just give her a chance so that she can just go to her and tell her that how much she love her.

Yakeen maanti hun,
Ki galti hui h.
Par yeah bhi
Yakeen manti hun,
Ki niyat galat
nhi thi meri.

Ajeeb tarah se,
gujar rahi hai zindagi...
Socha kuch, kiya kuch,
hua kuch, mila kuch....

Yeah chupi sahi nhi jaati,
Yeah duriya shii nhi jaati,
Bas intezaar h uss ek mauke ka,
Jismein mujhe izzajat mile tujhe sinee se lagane ka.

She was in grief sorrow while she heards some footsteps coming closer and closer, she just opens her eyes and saw a man coming towards her, he was not able to stand properly, he was not walking in a straight line but was stumbling around and was walking while taking the support of the fence of the park. He was holding a glass bottle seems he was drunk.

KS just ignores him and again closes her eyes in couple of seconds man comes near her and sat beside her.
He just taps her on her shoulder, KS opens her eyes and finds the man sitting near her she notices that his and her condition were similar, it was just that he was drunk and she was not.

The man offers the bottle to KS and she just shakes her head in No.
While the man speaks:

Man:pilijiye acha lagega.

KS:isee pine se kya hamare dard kam hojayenge kya hamare khoyi hui cheez hame vapis mil jayegi.

Man smiles and speaks,
Nhii dard toh apka kaam nhi hoga par haan us dard ko jhelne ki himmat zaror aajayegi.