WHAT'S THE MATTER?

It was nearly 7:30AM in the morning PS,SS, and CC arrived at the same time.

On the entrance of the gate of mpt:

SS:mujhe na MS ki bahot yaad aarhi h,
CC:haa Santuji hame bhi,
PS:hamare paas iska ilaaz h!

Santu and CC together:kyaa?

PJ:hamari MS se ratko hi baat hui thi aur khushi ki baat yeah h ki vo aaj shamko hi vapis aarhi h aur Kal se vo thane bhi ayngi.

CC:wahh, PJ ka khabar sunayi h aapne, par hame yeah baat samjh nhi arhi ki MS usdin itna dukhi kyu thi.

SS:mujhe kya lagta h cheetey ki MS ke ghar pe bhi pani nhi arha hoga isliye vo itna dukhi thi.

CC:uff yeah masumiyat!

PS:bhak, agar abhi KM idhar hoti na toh tumhare uff yeah masumiyat nhi nikalta.

CC:saawri saawri PJ saawri.

SS:isee yaad aaya PJ, karishma maddam khi dikhayi nhii derhi.

CC:haa PJ Kal ratko vohi thi na night duty par.

PS:are ismein itna achambhit hone wali kaunsi baat h gyii hogi apna bhaukal dikhane.

CC:hmm hosakta h.

While saying this CC notices KS'S bike and answers,

CC:vo dekhiye PJ, KM ki bike toh yeahi h iska MATLAB vo thane me hi h.

SS:haa cheetey shayad KM, maddamsir ke cabin me hongi, me bulake lagi hoon unhe.

PS and CC nodds while SS walks towards the SHO cabin when she reaches the entrance she was disturbed to see the condition of the cabin and then she looks towards the floor, her mouth wides, while her hands shiver and she takes her steps back and in an scared tone shouts while fumbling,

SS:push.....push....pushpaajiiiiiiii idhaar aayi.

PS and CC gets aware and run it the direction of the cabin as they can sense fear in SS'S voice.
They both were also shock to see the condition of the cabin while after looking towards the floor PS rushes inside.
KS was lying on the floor unconscious in the reverse gold position while small piecies of glass were spread all over the floor.

PS just sits down and turns KS and puts her head in her lap while she had tears in her eyes, she shakes her KJ? She orders santu to call the Doctor and tells CC to took her to the gym room. They both follow her orders.

CC and PS make her lay on the bed while CC goes to bring glass of water. Whereas PS was scanning KS and she sees the marks on her Cheek she just touches her cheek with her vibrating hands she was not able to digest that was has happened in the night while she looks towards her hands her fist was swollen and had grief marks of blocked blood.

PS was now highly tensed while Doctor arrives he examines KS and assures them that there is nothing to worry this has just happened because of stress.

PS:par kis baat ka stress, Kal tak toh sab thik tha.

Dr:yeah jitna aaram krengi itna unke liye acha hoga.

They thanks Doctor and bids a warm goodbye while they were not able to understand that what happened last night.

While KS'S body starts making sensation she was in her dream world she finds herself in an dark room while she saws her MS who had tears in her eyes and was looking towards her(KS) with anger and pain, KS was feeling very guilty while she witnesses her MS vanishing in the dark she was going far from her while KS was keep on shouting pls pls don't leave me pls MS don't go I will die without you while HM fully vanishes in the drk and KS gets up with a jerk shouting,
MADDAMMMMMSIRRR.

Her whole body was in sweat while she was breathing heavily. PS somewhat understands that whatever has happened is linked with HM but she decides to not comment anything after looking at KS'S condition.

SS:KM? aap aap thik toh hai.

CC:haa maddam kya hua tha ratko?

While KS was zone out and was just looking towards the wall she comes out of her imaginary world when she feels an familiar hand on her shoulder it was none another then PS.

PS:aap thik toh h?

KS just looks towards her and nodds, her red eyes were enough to tell PJ that she was in grief pain. PS hugs her tightly while it was being hard for KS to hold her emotions she don't want anyone to know what has happened last night she didn't wanted others to go through what she was going through after all her POV was that it was only her mistake as she has only ordered them to support her in running the temporary thana. KS breaks the hug and while avoiding eye contact speaks,

KS:ham ham g..g..ghar ja rhe hai.

CC:par maddam aap akeli kaise jayengi.

KS:(rudely)hamne kha na ham chale jayenge, tum,thana sambhalo aur hamare peeche ane ki sochna bhi mat.

CC nods while bowing down her head while PS was noticing her behavior KS just leaves from there because if she stayed there for more then five mins she would have brokedown.

She just rides on her bike and starts heading towards wherever the path takes her she was just moving straight she also don't know where she was going while HM'S lines were revolving in her head and she was becoming weak after each thought in her mind she just applied breaks and obsereves her surrounding it was an abandoned garden where hardly anyone arrives the place was a bit horrifying as the rides in the garden were broken and destroyed while the plants were half dead KS just finds an banyan tree and goes and sits under it.

She closes her eyes while taking the support of the tree she was just thinking about her MS and was feeling culpable she wanted to punish herself for giving her loved one so much pain while suicidal thoughts were emerging her mind.

Galti ka ehsaas...
Na ho toh koi saza
bhari nhi hai.
Hojaye to har saans
bhari hai.