𝙾𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚓𝚘𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚎

Living in Heisenberg's factory was very interesting, you would often roam the halls and explore. You always found something new, you had just found a broken mechanical statue of a wolf. It really peeked your interest which led to your decision to take it with you.

You sat down by a table and started took a closer look at it. Fixing it wouldn't be too difficult for you. After awhile it looked pretty much new when you were finished. Unfortunetly for you, your peaceful little moment were interuppted by a door closing. You slightly jumped before noticing Heisenberg's tired form walking towards you.

"What is that?" He asked as he curiously peeked over your shoulder. You lifted the wolf statue a bit higher for him to see.
"I was bored and found this, it was broken, missing parts but I managed to fix it" you handed it to him.

"This has belonged to me for many years, I had completely forgot about it" he said, admiring it's beauty.
"I'm glad I could fix it for you" you smiled. You stood up and wrapped your arms around him.

"I appreciate it, I really do" he said while wrapping you up in a bear hug, removing his hat in the process. You placed your hands on the top of his head.

You breathed in his scent and realized something, this man smelled worse than Moreau's reservoir. His hair was also covered in dry mud and something else you didn't want to find out. You pulled away from the hug and looked him up and down.

Whole him was covered in pure nastiness.
"Bath, now" you said, pointing towards the bathroom.
"What? This is the smell of mother nature" he laughed.
"Mother nature needs a bath" you said jokingly as you went over to your bag you had brought with you when you first came to this village.
You brought out soap, shampoo and conditioner you had saved. Arms wrapped around your waist from behind and his head rested on your shoulder.

"I will take a bath but only if you join me" he said, you turned around in his arms and placed your arms around his neck.
"With all that mud, no way in hell" you laughed.
He gave you a smirk and before you knew it he had taken his gloves and cupped your cheeks, the mud that hadn't fully dried yet were smeared on your cheeks. You tried to escape him but he caught you in his arms and began tickling you, you fell to the floor laughing.
"Ok fine, you win" you gasped inbetween laughs.

"That's what I like to hear" he chuckled as he helped you up. His eyes looked you up and down like you had before.
"Now who's in need for a bath huh?" He asked, putting his hands on his hips.

You gave him a weak slap on the cheek as you picked up the bottles and left towards the bathroom.
"You are unbelievable" you called from inside. He gave out a chuckle before removing his glasses and putting them down along with his trenchcoat.