11.

CW-TW// language, accusations of cheating,
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
as this story comes to an end, a better one is in the making.
-
-
-
"y/n?"
"yes?"
"can we talk?"....

oh my god. if he breaks up with me im gonna have to live on my own or- or- if my mom comes back she'll-...
"y/n?! hello?!!
"OH! yes sorry uh-"
"listen, the whole sapnap thing"
"yeah?"
"basically um you said you knew whats in the letter or bag whatever"
"yes, i thought i did, i might not"
"ok well. what do you think it is?"
"a letter of him like- yelling at you?"
"no no" alex says under his breath softly.
"oh?"
"yeah its a picture" he says with a smile
"oh! is it like a picture of you two?"
"no" he says again with a smile, obviously sarcastically.
"oh- um"
"its actually a picture of you and him!"
"huh?"

he opens the letter, dramatically pulling out the picture of 'me and sapnap' and unfolds the picture which was folded into six squares. slowly, he unfolds it being dramatic as usual.

"here!!" he says "happily"
"wha-"
"yeah! wanna explain it?"
"thats not me? i was with you the entire time at that bum ass party alex, you had your hand around me the entire time. i would never do that to you."
"yeah well this says otherwise." he says with no emotion.
"alex i swear to you. thats not me!!" i yell.
"okay y/n. whatever you say. kinda hard to believe." he pauses..
"WAS THIS WHEN I WENT TO THE BATHROOM. FOR 5 FUCKING MINUTES. 5."
"WHA- NO!! IT NEVER HAPPENED"

my mind is so crowded. who is this girl and why is sap framing me for this. and why is alex believing him, over me. well.. i see why, but..

"THEN WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS Y/N.." he says, borderline shuttering.
"listen to me alex. please" i beg. "i dont know who that girl is. i dont know who it is!! its not me!!"

"did you get drunker than i thought? enough for you to- to- tuh- whatever."

"no. i didnt, i got a little tipsy but i remember the whole night, it wasnt me."

"alright. go upstairs with my mom. please."

"okay ba-"
"dont."

i walk back upstairs where his mother and father are sitting on the sofa.

"what was all that yelling about?" his mother says sweetly, as per usual.
"oh um. nothing much."

*slam*

oh my..

"ALEX???! ARE YOU OKAY HONEY?!!" his mother yells.

"im fine!" he yells back, with a monotone voice.

"nothing, huh?"

i scoff.

alex<3

come down.
Read 5:47PM.

oh my god.

i go downstairs and knock.

"hi, what do you need?" i say sweetly.
"i'd like for the truth."

im struck with an overwhelming sadness. he still doesn't believe me.

"ive been telling you the truth baby."
"dont."
"oh- i- im sorry."

"tell me the whole night."

i started telling him the whole night of the party. everything that happened. with my whole heart.

"we got there. we sat for a little. you got a few drinks for us. sap and them were sitting on the love seat and karl on the floor. and sap and him were switching....."

i kept going on and on.

"then you got up to go to the bathroom-"
"thats when you kissed him."
"NO! let me finish."
"go ahead."

"i sat on the couch we were sitting on, sapnap got up and went to the back porch, karl came and sat next to me and told me he thought sapnap was cheating on him."

"oh?"

"yeah and i asked him why he thought that and he said 'hes been seeing this girl alot and has been canceling plans on me for her.' "
"hm."
"you can ask him. you can talk to him all about this, he was in the room the entire time lover."

"okay. i will."

"and then when you came out of the bathroom, you know, we started to get ready to leave."

"yeah"
"then we left" i said with a smile.
"okay." he started tearing up.
"i want you to know. i would never do anything like that, ever. especially not to you. alex, i love you."

...

"i love you."

those words make my heart so happy. so filled with joy even in the worst moments.

"can you go back upstairs for a minute, ill call you back down."
"yeah!:)" i say with a smile on my face.

his beautiful face smiled back at me for the first time in hours that felt like days.

alexs pov:

he rings karl on discord.

"hey!" karl says.
"hey. i need to talk to you."
"yeah? whats up?"
"did y/n kiss sapnap at the party."
"what? no?!"

he shows him the picture.

"oh my god.." karl says with his heart hurt. his boyfriend seen kissing another girl, looking like y/n.
"um. no that never happened at the party. um, can i tell you about something."
"yeah go ahead" alex says with relief, knowing that its not y/n, atleast he thinks.

"ive felt like nick- or- or- sapnap, whatever is cheating on me, with some girl.. hes been cancelling plans and hanging out with her almost like 24/7. that party was the first time we've hung out for more than an hour in a week or two. and um, that girl in the picture looks like the girl that hes been seeing." karl says with tears in his eyes.

"oh my god. im so sorry karl." alex says with sorrow.
"oh its alright haha."

they say their goodbyes and end the call.

Y/N's pov:

i hear my name being called from downstairs. i walk downstairs and knock.

"come in mi amor"
"are you not mad at me anymore?"
"im so so so sorry y/n." he says hugging me. "i shouldve believed you. im so sorry."
"oh baby. its okay. i understand why you didn't, but i promise you that wasnt me."
"i know. oh i love you. im so sorry."

he apologizes over and over and over again.

a call starts coming from his phone...

Sapnap is calling...

HELLO EVERYONE OMG. IM SO SORRY THAT THIS HAS TAKEN SO LONG. ALOT HAS BEEN GOING ON WITH FAMILY AND STUFF AND I HAD SUMMER SCHOOL AND MY MENTAL HEALTH DROPPED. BUT IM GETTING CHAPT 12 DONE AND IT SHOULD BE OUT SOON!! I PROMISE!!

vote?

1077 words.