6.

TW///mention of court, mention of eating disorder, struggling of the thought of food, mention of death by starvation,arguing, death wish, homophobia, family trauma (father leaving, mention of treating child badly etc;), very strong language, aggressive thoughts, mention of r4pe, attempted murder of a child, ch0king of a child.
skip this chapter if necessary, nothing is really in detail though but i wouldn't take any chances.

(also i don't want anyone to take offense to me making chapters with abuse in them, i have suffered the majority of the trauma i put in these chapters and writing is kind of a way of coping, i am very sorry if the majority of these chapters have triggering things in them, but this helps me.)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"oh alex- you're the best thing that's ever happened to me. really. the affection and love you give me is something that i've never felt."
"im glad you feel that way. because i feel the same." he says with a smile.

nicks pov

"sir?"
"yes son?"
"will we have to like- go to court or something um"
"yes most likely. im sorry you had to witness that man."
"its fine. just worrisome"
"yeah."

"honey?!" alex's mom says to nick
"oh uh- yes ma'am?"
"i forget to ask you this everytime you're over but are you from texas."
"haha, yes ma'am"

they go on to have a conversation about texas and where nick is from. nick then goes downstairs into alexs room.

"big Q!"
"sapnap!"
"dude, y/n, Q, do you guys want to stream together?"
"sure" alex and y/n say insync.

y/n pov (again)

oh my god. im gonna be live, with alex, and nick infront of THOUSANDS of people. oh my god. oh my god.
the anxiety kicked in. thousands of people will see them. bruised. not very badly on the face, but if they see their arms. alex is probably fucked.

"HOLAA! HAHHA LETS GOOOOOO" alex says with excitement.
"hahaha chill man" nick says

Chat
WAS THAT SAPNAP
SAPNAP!!
DUDE ARE THEY TOGETHER

[ sapnapxkarl672 Just gifted 5 Tier 1 subs!! ]

he was still on his 'starting soon' screen so they hadn't seen me yet. my anxiety was so bad. i had to hold alexs arm when he was about to turn to the facecam.

"HEYYYYY alright chat so, sapnap-
"heyy" sapnap says giggily.
"then heres y/n"
"h-hii" i say having shakes in my voice.

Chat
ooo a new *****
WOWWWWW NOT A NEW PERSON
Big Q i thought you were dating taylor not this person 😒😒
QUACKITYYY
First!
Early❤️❤️
They're pretty!
OOOOO PRETTY PERSON PRETTY PERSON

the chat made me get more and more comfortable as time went on

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT LETS PLAY THE GAME IVE BEEN STALLING FOR WAY TOO LONG ALRIGHT"
"dude!!" sapnap says laughing "chill" dragging out the last 'L'
"what game do you guys want to play, uh minecraft, phasmophobia, slenderman- what? y/n what do you want to play"
"um, phasmo?"
"FUCK YEAH" "LETS GOO" sapnap and quackity say.

we stream for about 3 hours until nick says he has to go, so alex ends the stream on a good note. it was fun, i actually liked it alot. wilbur soot had joined the vc so we talked to him for a while when playing. hes sweet. i like him alot:).

"okay, what do you want to do now mi amor"
"ummm i don't know, what time is it?"
"let me see" he says checking his phone "6:43"
"damn, im tired as fuck"
"honestly same, you can take a nap my pretty."
"i dont want to really, because i'll wake up like in the middle of the night"
"okay, if thats what you want. im going to go check on my mom really quickly. she might've made dinner so if you want that i can get you some dinner."
"i dont want anything"
"you havent eaten" he says with a straight face.
"i dont-"
"please"
"no." i say, feeling the tears brewing in my eyes.
"y/n"
"alex, i dont want anything"
he sighs, taking off his beanie to grab his hair.
"y/n, i know its hard but-"
"but nothing! it's been like this for 3 fucking years! im fine. id rather starve to death than fucking eat!"
"if this is because of your mom i swear to god."
"i dont know what you mean, but ive known im fat all i do when i eat is gain weight, regardless of how much i eat. alex i weigh 160 fucking pounds! im not skinny anymore. i have a wide ribcage too, nothing fucking helps!" i say aggressively.
"okay." he says walking out of the room to go upstairs, leaving me alone.