8.

TW/// underage drug use and drinking,
(sentences in italics are thoughts, words are not.)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

we arrive at nicks house and knock on his tannish-brown front door. the door opens with karl standing there with a small bag in his hand.
"YAYYYY YOURE HERE! ALEX WE NEED TO TALK" karl says like his happy, energetic self.
"okay!" alex says, slightly less loud and excited.
"okay okay, come in guys. nick and them are waiting on the couch." karl says.

we walk towards the living room, and as we go through the kitchen to get to the living space, there are red plastic cups and cans of alcohol lined up on the counter, plus a bucket of ice with more sitting in it. as me, alex, and karl cross the kitchen counter and head to the loveseat where me and alex could sit, nick yells from across the room- "THE 'BESTIES' ARE HERE" he says emphasizing the 'besties' for some reason? okay...
"Y- YEAH?!" alex says matching his energy, with slight confusion in his tone of voice, but not questioning anything.
"y/n sit down, have you tried this before" nick says holding up a small bag with weed in it.
"yes HAHAHAH" i say, bursting out with laughter as if i have never had it before, only because of alex though, of course.

"well, tonights gonna be fun then! okok how long is everyone staying" nick says to me then to the room.
"all night" karl says with a smile.
alex looks over to me and gives me a look of question.
"maybe a few hours, maybe overnight. whatever happens" i say to nick with a genuine grin.
"and you're with alex, soo whatever happens with you, happens with him?"
"yeah" alex says back.

as the day changes to night we get ready for the fun night we were about to have. to get away from reality for one night.

7:16PM

"you guys ready?" bad says.
"DUDE! wilbur just texted me, he said hes on the way. give him like 5, 10 minutes. ight?" nick says quickly.
"AHHH WILBUR!!! that little muffin head!!"

we wait about 5 to 10 minutes for wilbur to arrive.

"well 'ello everyone" wilbur, as his over 6 foot self says, bending down to get through the door.
"well... are you guys ready" he says.
"wait, what are we doing guys" bad says, looking kind of shaken up. "you muffinheads.. what are we doing"
"bad... you'll enjoy it" nick says mischievously

karl pulls out rolling paper and nick brings out the bag. they start rolling joints and passing cups and cans. eventually me and alex got one joint and one glass with some sort of alcoholic beverage in it.

"hey nick" alex nudges nick.
"yeah man?"
"we only got one of literally everything dude" alrx says, laughing with a nervous giggle.
"yeah, i know. you guys just share"
"dude what"
"you guys have had sex already havent you, theres no way you havent"
"man.. no we haven't. we're friends. thats it dude. cmon. fucks sake." alex says, as he lets out a heavy sigh.
"there's no way dude, and sorry if you know i sounded, well, straight forward."
"yeah, you fucking did."
"sorry man."
alex turns towards me again, and gives me a lighter.
"light it." he says, in monotone voice and a deep exhale.
as i am lighting the joint, i look into alexs eyes and see a feeling ive never seen in his brown eyes before. i ignore it.

later. he wants to have fun tonight. dont bring more shit onto him y/n, you'll ruin it.

hours later we're higher than the empire state building. wilbur is drunk as fuck, lying on the floor staring at the ceiling, memeing "Your New Boyfriend". bad's on the 'L' couch, in the corner, looking scared out of his mind. nick and karl are getting touchier and touchier under the blanket and thinking we can't see, and alex.. hes just.. here. hes not doing much just, sitting, thinking maybe. hes not having fun.
"hey..." i say comfortingly
"hey man"
"i uh-" i choke "hey, whats wrong"
"oh nothing really. do you... wanna get going?"
"if you do" i say confused.
"i dont really care, but i kinda do wanna get the fuck out of here"
"understandable." i say playfully, not getting anything back.

we say our goodbyes to everyone, wilbur was wanting us to drive him home but everyone thought it was a better idea to let him crash at their place. as we walk out of the door, right before it shuts, alex grabs my tender arm and pulls me away from the door and towards the car.
"MAN FUCK NICK." he yells, but just quiet enough for the people inside to not know a thing.
"what happened?"
"he wants to go, and say this weird ass fucking shit to me about you? it doesnt fucking matter whether the bitch was drinking or not, thats weird as fuck!" he puts his hand into a fist and punches the brick wall the house is made of- "FUCK!"
"hey hey.. calm down. what did he say?"
"he gave us one of everything because he- dude i dont even know. he thinks we're dating i guess because he said at some point 'you guys have had sex right?' MAN WHO FUCKING ASKS THAT" he says with anger raging in his blood, and mocking nick.
"u-oh"
"yeah.. dude does that fucking shit again, he wont ever see shit again."
"its not that seriou-"

...

HI LOVES. IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE CHAPTER, MENTAL HEALTH... AGAIN.. I SWEAR I WILL TRY TO GET THESE OUT QUICKER, IVE ALREADY STARTED ON CHAPTER NINE SO IT SHOULD BE OUT SOON, THE CHAPTERS AHEAD ARE GONNA START GETTING SADDER BUT MORE LOVELY AT THE SAME TIME. THE STORY IS ALSO GONNA BE IN TWO BOOKS SO LET THAT BE A HINT FOR YOU. OKAY, IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS COMMENT THEM. I LOVE YOU ALL MWAH

1006 words.