Chapter 1

Taylor

"  Nayyirah, I know you can do better than that," I block her hit with my forearms. She growls, attacking me violently. I grab her arm flipping her on the ground," you can't let your anger cloud your judgment. I need an open mind when fighting." I pull her up from the ground. 
" Okay," she wipes the sweat off her forehead. I look across the clearing, can't believe it's been three months since that night. Grace, Niome, Kaine and a few royal guards watch  as we finish training.
 " Let's call it day," I look back at Nay. She nods her head walking over to Niome.
 " Taylor, you can't stay another week," Niome asks.
 " I would like to but Kaine has been away from his lack for too long." I walk over Kaine sitting in his lap. 
" As long as you come back to visit."

" We will," I laugh. They get up," we're going to head inside. Yall coming?"
 " We'll be there in a few," I tell Grace. They leave us," I'm going to miss this place." I look behind me," for real?" 
" Yeah, the girls, Grace and the maid service," I punch him in the chest.
 " That hurts," he rubs his chest.
 " How are you feeling about this?" I shrug," I'm happy the girls are here. I never thought about what to do next after this moment." 
" Well,you have me now. We can think about that together." He wraps his arms around me pulling me closer to him. He kisses me all over my face as I giggle.
 " Let me go," I break out of his hold. 

His eyes change from hazel to black. I caustionly back away," don't run." His voice goes deep making me wet. He growls and I run to the castle. Footsteps are heard behind me getting closer. He tackles me on the ground rolling in the grass. Kaine lands on top of me," where were you going?" 
" Nowhere," I struggle under him.
 " You need to stop before our first time be right here," I freeze looking at him. He smiles leaning down kissing me. Someone clears their throat behind us. Kaine slowly sits up while I look behind him.
" Yes," Daphne stands behind us.
 " I was wondering if I could get a moment of your time Taylor?" 
" Yes," Kaine stands up pulling me with him. 
" I'll see you in the room," he pecks my lips before walking away. 
" What do you want to talk about?"

 " This needs to be discussed in the council room." I follow her into the castle down the hall to the office on the left. The rest of the council members, Grace and the girls are in the room. 
" Now that we are all here. The Fairy Kingdom has sent a request to us to deal with an immortal problem that they are having." I make a face," there's an immortal in the Fairy Kingdom?" Fred looks at me," it's suspected that there's one killing fairies. We're hoping that Taylor will go and investigate." He looks at me," as honored as I am about that. I can't deny my mate from going  home to his pack." 
" We understand. We need to find some else that can go." 

" I'll go," Nayyirah says. 
" We can't let you go." 
" Why not," she folds her arms across her chest. 
" You are a royal and we don't want nothing happening to you."
" Sending me would be seen as a good jester of faith. Having a royal investigate this problem and it could build a good relationship between the fairy Kingdom and us." 
" She does have a point," I look at Fred. 
Everyone agrees," fine we'll come up with your security detail on this mission."
 " I'm sure that I can deal with this on my own." 
" You are not going to another universe without some back up."
 " Fine,"Nayyirah huffs. We all walk out of the room," I'm capable of handling this myself." 

I pull Nay to me," you can but you also got to understand that you are a royal now. You need someone watching your back out there.There are people still mad that Imani didn't take the throne. They might want to kill you." 
" Okay Tay." 
" Good, now go get shower so we can have a movie night," she runs up the stairs. Grace stands next to me " you think it's a good idea for her to go?"
 " Yeah, she wants to be where the action is. This will give her that and she'll have to think outside the box with this one." Grace nods," what do you think?"
 " I just want her to be safe." 
" She will. I'm sure the fairy king and queen will keep an eye on her."
 " I hope," we walk up the stairs.
 " As long as she doesn't get smart," we laugh. 
" I'll see you later," I walk into my room. 

I open the door hearing the shower on. I close the door then take my clothes off. I walk in the bathroom sliding the glass door open. Kaine gives me a heated look as I get in the shower. 
" Babe," he pulls me to him. He growls as my body touches his," mine." He grips my chin pulling my face towards him kissing me. The shower heats up as I run my hands over his body. He releases my lip," we need to stop before I take you now." I kiss from the base of his neck to his chin," but I want you to." He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He puts my back against the wall as he slides in," fuck." We pause for a brief moment before he slowly moves in and out. 
" Faster baby." He growls picking the pace up and grabbing my waist.

 " I'm cumming," I yell.
" Not yet," he growls. He goes faster and pounds harder into me," I cant hold it." 
" Now," I cum yelling his name. A pain shoots from the side of my neck through my body. Kaine leans his body into mine," fuck baby." He licks my neck," yeah." After a few minutes he puts me on my feet and holds me.
 " You marked me," I close my eyes.  He takes the rag washing me then himself. We get out drying off then go to the bedroom.
 " What did the council want?" 
" There was a request from the fairy Kingdom that someone be sent to  capture an immortal killing fairies." 
" How did they get there? They needed some serious magic for that." 

" Yeah," I put  my underwear on.
"Are you going?" 
" No,Nay said she'll go."
 " Can she do it?"
 " I think she can. She doesn't want to be here stuck with all the boring work so she'll do that." He nods, getting dressed," you ready to go home?"
 " Yeah can't wait for mom's cooking."  I put on a black shirt and leggings.
 " Well you'll have that tomorrow tonight. You going to watch movies with me and the girls?" His phone ring,"  after this phone call."
 " Okay, we'll be in the backyard." I walk out the bedroom down the steps to the back yard. A huge projector sits in front of huge bean bags, chairs  and  ottomans. Next to the projector is a table full of snacks and blanks. I take a fuzzy blanket and a handful of snacks. I sit down on the bean bag in front of the projector.

" Look at this," the girls walk past me standing in front of the projector. 
" Yeah, this is what happens when you are a royal. I might miss this." They both turn around," that's why you should stay." Niome sits on the bean bag with me and Nayyirah lay across us.
 " Kaine is not leaving without me and it will be selfish of me to keep him from his pack." They look down," you know I will visit. What movie do y'all want to watch?"
 " A horror movie," Nay says. 
" No, the new movie that's on Netflix." They girls argue about what movie to watch until I push Nay off me. I walk over to the projector and put on the last Avengers. I go sit back in the bean bag with the girls as the movie starts.