03: An O'de Untold ~♪

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

SCENE I ꒷꒦‧₊˚[under revision]

She beckoned for you to follow her, which you complied ever so willingly. After all, she had saved you from that wretched Cathedral, so you automatically felt indebted to her.

Rosaria was her name— well, the other nuns called her Sister Rosaria, but that was nothing but a measly job formality. You felt there was no need to pay respect to their titles because of your less-than-lovely opinion towards their Archon. To you, anyone who willingly worshipped that bard was nothing but a fool.

No matter though, for it seemed that you wouldn't even have to worry about calling her by her title.

"She isn't much of a talker, huh..."

The journey with her so far had been completely silent, so you used that spare time to analyze your new pleasant acquaintance.

Her hair was short— not even the length of her shoulders, but her mysterious vail seemed to trick others into believing it was longer than it actually was. This vail in question was not like that of the other nuns. It looked much less good natured— so much so that it seemed not even in their dress code. It caused you to question whether she was even a nun in the first place.

"Who is this exactly?"

Her hair was tainted a wine colour, just like her love for a good glass of wine. Don't think too much of it though, for she was not a drunkard. In fact, she herself loved to brag about how she visited the winery at least daily, but never even once gotten drunk. Some people were quite jealous of this special attribute of hers.

Her eyes were a faint pink- a very pale pink that looked like all the life had died out and left for someone else. Maybe that is why being met with her gaze can be so intimidating?

After all, she was a mysterious girl, with an appearance contrasting that of all other nuns. Compared to the strict dress code of the Cathedral, Rosaria's attire was rather revealing, but she pulled it off well in your opinion.

One of your favorite parts of her appearance were the sharp metal claws she wore around her fingers. They were to your tastes, and if by chance she ever decided to let them rest somewhere without supervision, you might just have to take advantage of that moment and snatch them away.

"Hurry up." It seemed she had noticed you eyeing her jewelry. "We need to make it out of here before those children find out that the Acting Grand Master really had nothing to do with this."

Your eyes widened.

"That was a lie?"

"How clever!" You cheered, almost proud of her for having such skill in the art of deceit. "With those skills, you shouldn't be working at the Cathedral, dear Rosaria. What in the seven nations of Teyvat are you doing here?"

She was silent, only making quick eye contact with you, implying that she didn't want to answer that question.

"Not much of a talker, eh?" You snickered. Then, in the snap of a fingers, your peppy little act had melted away, and your face grew stern and cold. "Too bad, because we are going to have to talk."

Just now making it outside, you waltzed in front of her. The height difference was astounding, but you didn't care.

"Tell me why you are here and how you were in on my little trick."

She looked down at you and sighed. "Just follow me." Making her way to pass you, she continued on down the stairs. "I have words for you as well, so you don't have to worry about me suddenly running off and leaving you in the dust."