Chapter 5

3rd person POV

They were all there. From grandparents to uncles, from cousins to brothers waiting for the next to Romano baby's to be born.

They didn't know the gender yet, they wanted it to be a surprise.

They were so happy to find it was a boy and a girl. A GIRL. They haven't had one in centuries in the Romano family.

All the boys already knew they would love them but specially their little sorellina. They would spoil her, protect her, keep boys way from her, they would go to the ends of the end of the earth for her.

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

7 months later

It was night in the Romano mansion. Every room and every corridor were dark. They were all sleeping peacefully while their little girl was being kidnapped.

One of the guards in patrol noticed someone entering the house and immediately made alarm sound.

At this point they were all awake. Guards running around trying to find the intruder. Stefano was going in all his kids room's to make sure they were all safe, until he got to his baby twins. She wasn't there, baby Giovanna wasn't there.

They were all crying, even the Italian Don, the one who supposed to be cruel and not show emotions.

From this point forward it was down hill, but they all had one thing to keep them sane. To find The Italian Mafia Princess.

But how long would they have to wait?

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾
A.N
I'm sorry for the long wait, but I finally managed to post .
Until next time.