Chapter 4

"I think I'm your father"

Those words have been replaying in my head for about ten minutes. I can't lie and say I don't feel safe with him like he is supposed to be part of my life, but can I trust his words? I've been played before, I can't let that happen again.

"How?" I ask
"Seventeen years ago I had my babies. They were twins, Giovanna and Giovanni. One night we were all asleep and my house alarm went off. I knew something was wrong, so I got up and went running to my babies room. When I got there Giovanni was the only one there." He finishes

" Dad are you sure it's really her she doesn't have yours or mother's eyes, her's are brown." the other man said quietly but everyone heard.

"Actually they're not." Nix said and if I could, I would have killed him right there.
"What do you mean?" He asked.
They all looked at me like I was supposed to tell them.
"They are not brown." I said.
"What color are they?" The older one asked.
"You don't need too know that." I said.
"She doesn't like to talk about her eyes" Mia said.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Raffaelle's POV

I have to admit she looks A LOT like Giovanni.
I wish she was my sister. I miss her a lot even if I don't admit it, she was my baby sister after all.

I then noticed something shining in her neck.
"What's that on your neck" I questioned.
"A necklace? " she said, but it came out in a questioning tone.
"Can I see?" I ask.
"Sure..." she said getting suspiced.

I can't fucking believe my eyes. It says Romano.
FUCKING ROMANO.

"It's her" I said turning to my dad with tears in my eyes.
"What?"
"It's her" I repeat louder.
"What are you talking about?" she asked.
"The necklace. All of us have one just like that." I said showing her mine.
"How?" she said more to herself than us.
"Your my little sister"
"No" she said running out of the office.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Giovanna's POV

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

This can't be happening. I can't believe. This has to be a dream.

Tears were pouring out of my eyes like fucking Niagara Falls. I have a million questions in my head.

Is it really them? What happens now? Do I trust them? Do I go live with them? What about Nate? Are they going to think I'm some kind of girl who throws herself and gets pregnant?

"Giovanna!!!" I look behind me and my 'father' is walking towards me.
"Go away" I say with my voice cracking at the end.
"I just want to talk. You just have to listen." he said.
"Then talk" I rudely said
"I know you must feel overwhelmed, I would to. I'm sorry to put this pressure on you. I was so excited to meet my little princess that I didn't even think if you felt the same way."
His words were like a punch.
"I'm sorry for being so rude" I say through tears.
"It's okay bambina. I understand. I don't want to sound rude or anything, but would you mind if we do a DNA test? Just to make sure. I can see in your eyes that you're my daughter but j have to show that to your brothers as well."
"Brothers? As in more than one?" I ask
"Yes" he chukled "You actually have seven brothers, including your twin." he said.

What have I gotten myself into?