Chapter 1

Giovanna's POV

Why do I have school in the morning?

I look to my right and my best friend Phoenix is sleeping, then I look to my left and my other best friend Mia is taking notes like there is no tomorrow. Obviously I'm going to ask for her notes because it's 8 in the morning and technically in my head I'm still sleeping.

Mia, Phoenix and I have known each other since we were in first grade. We actually met because some kids were making fun of me because of my eyes. I have a condition called Heterochromia wich is when a person has two different eye colors, in my case I have blue and grey. But now because of that I wear contacts. Mia and Phoenix noticed it and gave my bullie a piece of their minds. We've been friends since then.

"Okay class, you may leave don't forget to do the project until Friday" what project? what did I miss?

" Thank god that's over I was getting bored" Phoenix said while yawning.
" You were sleeping the whole time" Mia said
" Just because I was asleep doesn't mean I wasn't bored, school chairs are uncomfy" He said with a pout.
" Hey girly, why are you so quiet?" Nix said while waving his hand in front of my face
" Nothing, but I need to go pick up Nate, I'll see you guys later". I waved them goodbye and entered my car.

While I was on my way to pick up Nate, I was thinking what was like having a family. I never had parents not ones of my own blood at least. The only place I could call my home was in my best friends house. Mia and Phoenix are cousins they have lived together since they were kids because Mia's parents died in a car accident when she was little. While they had people that loved them I was in an orphanage where they would beat us everyday and do awful things, until I decided to escape when I was fourteen and went to live with Mia and Nix. They are now my family.

I arrived at daycare and getting out of my car I could fell the other moms stares on my back. I've learned to ignore them, when you're seventeen and have a son you get used to it. Walking through the corridors I turn left and enter the first door. Opening the door I could feel the smile on my face grow as I saw my one year old playing.
As soon as he saw me he came crawling to me, picking him up I shower his face with kisses.

"M-Mamma" he is so cute when he says little words
"Hi baby, mamma missed you" I said kissing his cheek.
"Let's go home cutie".

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️
AUTHOR'S NOTE

hey guys this is the first chapter I hope you liked it I'm sorry if it's too short I'll try to make the next one longer.
anyway don't forget to vote, comment and share.

~devil's angel