08: Come, my darling

[+special chapter]

[+special chapter]

"I'm hungry," Jane giggled, looking at Jimin's charming face.

"Hungry?" he asked with his mouth open in surprise and eyes widened a fraction.

"Yes," she replied and licked her lips. Jimin smiled, an enigmatic smile while biting his bottom lip and then turned around to stroke the side of her face with his fingertips, the sight of that man so close was a turn on itself.

"Me too, but for you," he said, brushing his lips against her. She got to her feet, legs no longer shaking, confident as ever.

"On your knees," Jimin demanded, his gaze never leaving hers. He leaned in, placing a sloppy kiss on her neck.

"I'm not responsible for what happens now," Jane whispered and before he could reply, she smiled and pushed him down on his back.

"Shhh . . ." she hushed him with excitement filled in her eyes, ". . . listen to me today," she glided her hand down his bare chest to his clothed manhood and he shuddered, tightening his grip on her waist. She bit her lower lip, rinsing it with her blood. Jimin inhaled deeply, waiting for her to kiss him but she slid his hand off her waist and pinned it down on the bed.

"Jane?" he looked at her with hooded eyes, warning her to not test the last thread of his patience. She leaned until her lips were just an inch away from his.

"I planned exactly what you're thinking," she whispered against his ears and he raised an eyebrow in amusement and impatience at the same time, "I have a deep desire to know how much your body can take . . ." her hand traveled to his throat, pressing hard enough to make him choke.

"Let those sensations take control of you, let me have you exposed and bare," she pecked his lips gently, leaving behind a stain of blood. Jimin inhaled sharply, feeling his fangs aching with the urge to taste it.

"So, feel instead of resisting," a soft, almost inaudible moan left his lips hearing the dominance dripping from her every word.

What they had wasn't just lust and that's what made her special, the burning passion between them was something he never experienced before. She made him crave things he never thought he was capable of feeling. And the most chaotic yet amusing thing for him was how she even managed to make him submit to her like that.

"This isn't just sex for me, Jimin. It's poetry and I want it to be deep and beautiful," she whispered against his lips and he laughed, a bubbly and hearty one. Never in the world, he imagined he'd laugh while burning with desire.

"Naked poetry, huh?"

She chuckled before kissing him again, this time with all the passion and love she had, he tasted like rosemary and butter and blood, her own blood. Jimin placed her hair behind her ear, not allowing them to cover her face. His hands skimmed over her bare back, eliminating the rarest bits of clothes left on her and she returned the favor momentarily.

The gentle bites, the gentle moans escaping from the connection of their bare skin was driving him crazy, a madness he wanted to feel again and again and again. The way his tongue molded in her, making him taste all the sin of pleasure and beauty of love at the very single moment.

The more he felt, the more he found himself melting in the paradise of warmth, wetness and softness. Jimin almost blacked out momentarily. His whole body tingled and he exhaled, trying to get his vision steady.

"Jane . . ." he stared into her beautiful eyes with his crimson hooded eyes. His hand traveled up to her neck, slowly, like he was going to choke her but the touch was light. He grabbed her shoulders, turning her over and settling between her, inside her.

Sliding her hair aside, he tilted her head to the side, leaving trails of kisses and bites gently. Jane's body quivered and enjoyed every single moment of him inside her, his fangs inside her, his body against her. He detonated around her, screaming loudly as he felt himself rip apart, his veins scorching through like wildfire, consuming everything.

"Oh Jimin . . ." she heaved a moan, his name loud and clear. His hot breath hitting the crook of her neck while he felt his world spinning but at the same time, most steady he ever felt it like.

Jimin traced his tongue over her neck, sealing the mark of his fangs, feeling his spine shudder with her, feeling each other to the fullest while still craving so much more.

❈❈❈

He fell back on the bed pulling her closer on his arm, the soft tingle her breath left on his biceps made him smile.

"I love you," he kissed the top of her nose. The act of cutesy caught her off guard and she smiled, surprised at the thought of having his heart exposed in front of her.

"How much?" she asked, turning to look outside the window.

"Neither words can witness nor you can guess," he answered, stroking her hair.

"Well . . . can you bring those stars for me?" she asked yet again and he looked at the star she raised her finger to point at before shaking his head.

"No."

"Then how am I supposed to know how much you love me?"

"People who promise that they will bring stars for their loved ones, I believe that's not a proof. Because it's impossible . . . and my love for you is not impossible," he leaned, kissing the back of her hand, "if you feel my love, you don't need a proof for it."

"I love you too!" she pulled him closer, leaning her head on his chest and hearing his racing heart relaxing under her touch.

"Trouvaille . . ."

Pleasure is not such a simple thing that can just come from getting fucked, real pleasure is when you're making love not making out. That's the real thing that gives a person internal bliss. And that's what Jane tried to make Jimin understand. Even though it took him some time to get it, he did. Better late than never.

──────⊹⊱· • ❈ • ·⊰⊹──────

a/n:
making love with the person whom you can rely on is a blessing, right? so, how can we forget the most beautiful moments that were meant to be in this story? she was meant to worship him, so he surely deserved a chance. thank you for reading!♡