9

a/n here's the update a total of 1 person asked for ✋💀 tyty and ill try to update more

_____

Neither of them talk about the... incident the next day on set and Jimin hasn't spoken a word to anyone except for a short "yes" or "no" when asked a question. Jungkook's arms are crossed, sitting silently on his chair, nose scrunched as the makeup artist does his eyeshadow.

Everyone can tell that something's wrong, from the cameramen to Hoseok, who's flitting in between the two of them, all smiles and trying to cheer them up.

"Give it a rest.". Yoongi says with a sigh, pulling him back by his waist. "They need to sort it out on their own. I know Jimin will hold a grudge for a while, but Jungkook can't. He'll manage to fix it.".

"You sure? They seem to-".

"Oh, they'll still hate each other, but Jungkook's a good guy. He feels terrible whenever he makes even the smallest mistake. He says he hates him, but he doesn't like hating people. Even if they detest each other, he'll still try to make it okay.".

"I hope you're right." Hoseok sighs.

____

"You wanna talk about why you and Jimin have been avoiding each other all day?". Yoongi asks, sitting down next to Jungkook.

"I guess.". Jungkook says with a shrug.

"What happened?".

Jungkook sighs loudly. then again. And again. And again-

"Jungkook, stop sighing and tell me what happened.".

"Right. Uh, basically, in short, Instead of doing our dumb bonding and practicing for today, Jimin was fucking some B-list idol at his house.".

"Ah.".

"And, like, I came in and yeah, I know I shouldn't have lashed out at him for it but God, he was so annoying and it was just pissing me off-".

"What did you say?".

Jungkook grimaces.

"Kinda flipped and told him he isn't doing anything for the show.".

Yoongi winces, and Jungkook nods.

"Yeah, it was shit, and I feel really bad but I know there's no point apologizing. Jimin's just gonna take it, be rude and never change again.".

"I see.".

"And y'know, I was just really pissed.".

"And why is that?". Yoongi asks. "You were mad he was hooking up with someone instead of hanging out with you?".

"It's not that- Like, it just pisses me off.".

"Why were you mad, seriously?".

"I don't know-".

"is there a chance you could have been jealous?".

"No-". Jungkook pauses suddenly. "Fuck. No. I wasn't.".

"You sure?".

"Definitely.". Jungkook says determinedly. "I'm positive.".

Yoongi looks sceptical, but shrugs.

"Alright.".

"Yeah, uh, it's my scene soon, too, so I'll just go.".

Before Yoongi can respond, he hurries away, muttering something under his breath and almost knocking one of the staff over.