I quickly caught it with my arms before I looked down and read the label, realizing it was meant for burns. He just carries this stuff around? What a freaking nurse.

I didn't bother saying thanks as he brushed past me, not wanting to leave me alone as he snatched my elbow and dragged me back to the living room.

"Hey why can't you just let me heal this on my own? I don't need you to take me back to that pathetic living room of yours." I sassed as I yanked my arm out of his grasp before he turned around to look at me.

"I need my eyes on you at all times." He replied as his green orbs bore into mine.

"Why?" I asked bitterly.

"Cuz you're a little snake." He answered harshly as he gripped my chin and forced my head up.

"Stop touching me." I hissed as I slapped his wrist away.

He then grabbed a fistful of my hair before he yanked me towards him, making me involuntarily wince as he breathed against my lips. "You never tell me what to do." He rasped as chills suddenly ran down my spine.

"Got that?" He asked as he tightened his grip, making me close my eyes briefly.

"Yeah, I do." I breathed as I looked up at him.

"Finish what you're doing, then come back to me immediately. Do you understand?" He demanded as he released his grip and took a step back.

I nodded my head as he sighed heavily, eyeing me up and down before he turned his heels and walked down the hallway.

I let out a breath of air as I felt his presence leave, finally feeling less crowded for once. I hated having him constantly towering over me, gawking at me with those intimidating green eyes that snapped a command every second. He was just overly controlling. He didn't have any regards for my feelings, he just did things impulsively.

But what do I know about Harry Styles, the head leader of the Violet Kings? All I've ever known about him was rumors. I'm surprised I'm going to be the first Bishop to ever get to know the real Harry Styles. And not just what people say of him. I guess this will be interesting.

But why do I care? He killed my family heartlessly. He has no remorse for anyone or anything. He just takes and destroys. How heartless can the guy be?

I applied the cooling liquid onto my injured wound before I dabbed it gently with a cotton ball that I found, wincing ever so slightly. Gosh this just freaking sucks. I don't have a family to come home to anymore and all I have left is my vows. The promises I made even if I believed they would never happen.

I need to come up with a plan, a way to get the hell out of the VK's clutches and find my freedom. I need a salvation. That way it'll keep me sane and keep me going. I need something to live for. I gotta get my hands on our territory and see where some close friends are located. I just need to find the nearest code that could lead me there, pretending that I'm doing this to help the Kings, when really I'm just trying to reach my people. And once I find them, I can find a distraction and escape, leaving their asses behind and regrouping with the Bishops.

Only then can I find someone who could possibly be a Rain. Or even someone close enough to it. I need to find someone who I can marry and keep the bloodline going. It's all I have to live for now. This is my choice, I can't go or do anything else. Everything the world has to offer is beyond my reach. This gang is the only thing I know. It's not like I can just ditch it and start anew, living a pure and clean lifestyle. It's just not possible. This is where I belong.

I could also contact my people if I can get my hands on a device, but that could be very risky. Not only for me but for them too. What if it causes their lives? I would never be able to forgive myself. Looks like I'll just need to do it the harder way. And keep everything to myself.

"What do you think you're doing all by yourself?" I suddenly heard a different voice speak above me as I was distracted in my own mind.

My heart skipped a beat as I turned my head to look at the blue eyed man in front of me, realizing it was Niall, the Irish one.

"I'm making a bomb out of the burn relief potion. What do you think? I'm cleaning up my wound that your Ape friend gave me." I spoke sarcastically as he narrowed his eyebrows at me.

"I didn't realize you carried an attitude with you. Harry's gonna destroy that you know." He responded as I rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me. Respect your freaking household." He suddenly snapped as he grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked me back.

I winced as I stumbled on my feet and looked into his cold eyes, wishing I could jab his throat.

"Okay got it." I sassed as I slapped his wrist away and took a few steps back.

"If you keep this attitude up we're gonna give you hell." Niall reminded as he crossed his arms.

"You already did when you killed my brothers." I spat back coldly as I fully turned around to stare at him.

We bore holes into each others eyes for about a minute long before I decided to end our contest by stepping out of the bathroom and brushing past him. I didn't care how tall, muscular, or intimidating they all were, I wasn't going to act weak and show fear. I'm better than that.

I walked down the hall and searched for the living room, frowning deeply once I saw Harry already staring up at me from his seat. I wanted an excuse not to sit next to them while they relaxed in their comfortable seating area, so I decided to make up something.

"I'm hungry. I haven't ate all day." I stated dryly as I stood in between the kitchen and living room while their eyes glanced up at me.

"Did I ask? You don't get to eat. You can lose a few pounds." Harry spoke back harshly, causing me to widen my eyes madly. I can lose a few pounds? Is he being serious?

I wasn't over weight at all, in fact, I was in shape. I worked out every week and ate healthy. I took care of myself because that's what you're supposed to do in a gang. Nutrition and fitness is very important. I was far from looking unhealthy.

"Did I ask for your immature opinion? I don't need to lose weight. If I want to keep my nice ass I gotta keep eating. So keep your comments to yourself while I fix myself some food." I sassed back before I turned around and walked towards the fridge, not caring if I pissed him off or not.

"Who knew little Rain had such a bad attitude?" Zayn asked as he blew out the smoke from his cigarette.

"I'm going to rip it out of her and make her submissive." Harry gritted as if I wasn't even there.

"I don't doubt that for a second, and yet I wish you luck for it." Zayn said as I felt their eyes on me.

"You're gonna need it. She is a Rain after all." Zayn mentioned before I heard Harry sigh deeply.

The Last Burdenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें