Episode 7: Batal vs Lukas!

Start from the beginning

'Come on Batal... you can do this.' Hanami's announcing continued once the roar of the crowd transformed into a small whisper. The announcer pointed his left arm towards the right side of the arena: The red corner. The doors to the darkened hallway slid open, a small hiss coming from them as a small amount of smoke came from small machines next to them.

"IIIIN THE RED CORNER: ITS A BLADER THAT HAS SPRUNG UP FROM NOWHERE! Some call him a "New Hero" of beyblade, and with his near unrivaled love of blading he's going to give us a spectacular show! Its Batal Hiro with his bey: Heroic Bellerophon!!!!!!" Rin scoffed slightly at the mention of the new hero title. 

'A hero? That klutz?! HA!' His voice rang out in his head. He may be rooting for Batal, but that didn't mean he couldn't ridicule the Bellerophon blader a bit. He then realized that Albert was the one who submitted Batal's official WBBA membership application... of course he had given that klutz a title. Rin sighed, facepalming as the doors completely slid open, revealing... NOTHING?!

"Huh?! The announcement has been made, but Batal Hiro hasn't shown up!?" Hanami exclaimed, the crowd gasping in shock. Everyone in the group gasped in alarm, startled that Batal hadn't shown up. Then it hit them in the face like a baseball. 

"AH?! DID THAT NUMBSKULL SERIOUSLY OVERSLEEP AGAIN?!!!" Gigi yelled out, Iki sighing and facepalming. Rin slammed his fist down into the arm of his seat, incredibly disappointed and angered by Batal having not shown up-

"WAAAAAIIIIIITTTTTT!!!!!!!" Batal yelled out, his spiky yellow and green hair an absolute mess. Their theory had proven correctly. He had overslept AGAIN. 

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME, KLUTZ?! GET YOUR SORRY BUTT OVER TO THE STADIUM!" Rin yelled out, everyone else having an anime sweat drop appearing over their foreheads. Batal, jolted from Rin's yelling, shook slightly before he gave a sheepish grin before somewhat fixing his hair. The laughing from the crowd rang out from the spectator stands. Rin huffed, crossing his arms and sitting himself down roughly out of frustration over Batal's late arrival. Valt simply chuckled, recalling multiple instances in which the same thing had happened to him in his early blading career. Rantaro chuckled slightly, elbowing Valt and teasing the Valkyrie blader.

"You know, this kid really is like a younger you!" Rantaro said, Valt grinning before leaning forward in his seat, clutching the guard rail with excitement.

"AND IN THE BLUE CORNER! Deep from the dark depths of the underworld, this blader had terrorized his way across the realm of the A-Ranked bladers. Some say his bey casts a malevolent spell against the enemy as a way to jinx their chances of victory! You know him, you love him: Its the gangster blader, Lukas Grant, with his unrivaled Jinx Ladon!!!!!!!" Almost as if it was scripted would the Grant Gang spring into action, clanging together several metallic objects to disrupt the cheering of the crowd. The Grant Gang began to chant the name of their leader in awe and reverence, using their incredibly loud screaming and banging of their metal objects as a way to disorient Batal.

"LUKAS! LUKAS! LUKAS!" Flames erupted from the sides of the stadium's walkway as the doors slid open. Lukas Grant, wielder of the bey of bad luck: Jinx Ladon. His gold and silver bling flashed, clinking together as the Ladon blader ran towards the stadium, leaping into the air and landing a few feet away from the stadium itself. Lukas's mouth curled upwards in a vile grin as a way to taunt Batal, who growled in anger as a response. 

"So, even after I utterly humiliated ya last time ya still decided to show up? I'll give sum props to ya, Batal Hiro. Usually they go runnin' for tha hills. Too bad this gonna be ya last battle, kid." Lukas's taunt was working... Batal was getting incredibly riled up by the Ladon Blader's taunting. He clenched his left fist, holding out his right arm out to show Lukas the attack Type Densetsu bey in a challenging manner.