Episode 4: Super Ultra Training From a Legend!

Episode 4:

It was early morning in Japan, the birds chirping without end as Batal woke, yawning, dressed in his standard sleeping attire. This was unusual for him, as Batal had a habit of being a heavy sleeper, especially if he had nothing planned for the day. This, however, was no ordinary day.

"ALL RIGHT! LET'S GO, BELLEROPHON!" Batal would yell out, snatching up the attack type Densetsu bey, immediately getting dressed into his casual attire. This was an awesome day for him. Since Valt was still staying for another week, the Legendary blader had agreed to spend some time to train the group for the day while his family was going shopping for the day. First he got to battle his idol, and now he gets to train with him?! This was awesome! His feet thundered on the steps of his staircase as he ran out the door, his hair an absolute mess. The sound of a door opening would be heard as Batal's mother entered his closed room, stifling a yawn before going to wake up her son. To her surprise, however, Batal was gone. A note he had made last night had been put on his nightstand next to his Fafnir themed alarm clock that he had customized the exterior with his dad two years ago. The note read,

'Hi Mom and Dad!

Awesome news! My friends and I are gonna be training with Valt Aoi himself today! He's spending a week in Beigoma and Mr. Hikari convinced him to let us train with him! Don't be alarmed if I wake up early, I'm probably already at Mr. Hikari's bey workshop. Love you!'

Batal's mother smiled slightly at this. Batal had been overjoyed by getting the chance to battle Valt, and was talking... err... yelling about it all of last night. Albert was indeed correct. His passion for blading was out of this world.

(At Albert's workshop)

"I'M READYYYYYYYYY!!!!!" Batal yelled as he slammed open the door of the workshop, startling Albert, who was working on Might Valkyrie by polishing the attack type. So much battling had put some stress on the bey, and Valt had asked Albert to take care of it for tomorrow. Batal suddenly opened his eyes, revealing that only Albert and Rin were there.

"You're uncharacteristically early, klutz," Rin said, analyzing Indomitable Roc to make sure that it was ready for battle against Valkyrie. "Usually you're an hour late. This time you're an hour early. Valt isn't supposed to show up for another hour."

"A-ANOTHER HOUR?!" Batal yelled out in surprise, disappointed and impatient by the fact he now had to wait another hour for the Valkyrie blader. "AWWW MAAAAAAANNNNNN!!!!" Batal's yelling irritated the hard at work Albert, who would sigh, turning to the small yellow and green haired boy behind him, letting out a "SHHHHHH" before returning to working on Might Valkyrie. Sighing, bored, Batal took out his tablet, surfing through Beytube before suddenly finding a photo of a match between two bladers. "Huh, what's this?" Batal asked himself, clicking on the photo of the battle. The picture expanded, revealing closeup images of the two bladers. The blader to the left was the victor apparently... something appeared off about the blader, though. His long orange hair was formatted into the color of flames, going to his shoulders. While he couldn't see the blader's face, he could tell they were quite tall, and were wearing some kind of black athletic undershirt with a orange flame like symbol on the back. The blader on the opposite side looked completely crushed, looking down at their bey, which had been burst by the orange haired blader's. The title read: "The Unstoppable Blaze wins again!" Unstoppable Blaze?... Batal wouldn't notice Valt enter the room, a wide grin on his face as he called out to everyone. 

"All right! Who's ready for an awesome day of training?!" This was unexpected. Valt was here earlier than he had said he would be. Something must have changed up.

"Ah, Mr. Aoi, what brings you here so early?" Albert would ask, having just finished his polishing of Might Valkyrie.

"I just received news that the WBBA Legend Training Facility is opening up earlier today!" Valt said with a cheerful smile, "Which means that we can head there even earlier!"