Episode 1: Densetsu! Bellerophon's Rise!

Episode 1: 

Morning had come to the small town of Beigoma, Japan. The chirping of birds rang out through the bustling town as the sun rose up, bringing light to the nation of Japan. A young boy of around 12 was fast asleep, his yellow spiked up hair practically glowing from the sun beams that made their way through the glass pane of his window. The door would suddenly open, revealing a short blond haired woman with bright green eyes, her lips curled downwards in a frown as she suddenly yelled. 

"BATAL HIRO! GET UP RIGHT THIS INSTANT!"

"GAH!!!!!" His face in a state of panic, the boy, Batal, would spring out of bed in alarm, launching himself at least 2 feet in the air before falling back down onto his bed, groaning in annoyance. "MOOOOOMMMMMM why did you have to wake me upppppp???! I was having the best dreaaammmm...!" He would whine, rubbing his eyes as he looked towards his mother, her scowl  clearly apparent as she put her hands to her hips.

"Batal, did you seriously sleep in AGAIN? Its almost 11. The match starts in an hour!" She would say in a scolding manner, her green eyes narrowing as she scolded her sleepy son. "Gigi and Iki are waiting for you out-"

"OH NO! THE MATCH!" Batal would yell, bringing his hands to his face in a shocked and frantic manner before leaping out of bed, running at top speeds to snatch the clothes he would change into as well as head to the bathroom to get changed and ready for the day. 

"Batal, you forgot your jacket." Indeed he had, as his mother held up Batal's signature athletic jacket, an unamused and slightly annoyed expression on her face. Batal would screech to a halt before letting out a frantic yell and running back to his mom to grab the jacket. Screeching to a halt once more, he would once again head to the bathroom, only to be stopped again. "And your socks." This would go on for a few minutes, Batal constantly running between the two rooms, yelling frantically all the way. Finally, after his mother called for him one more time, Batal finally was able to enter the bathroom. After a few minutes, he would eventually change, grinning as he made his way down the stairs with haste... and of course forgetting his breakfast out of  pure excitement. 

"TITLE MATCH HERE I COME!" Batal would yell out, his grin still on his face as he went out the door, his mother attempting to call out to him, though it was too late as Batal was already out the door.

"BATAL YOU FORGOT YOUR-" She would be cut off by the door slamming, sighing with a small smile as she facepalmed, "Breakfast... He really does take after his father."

(Outside)

"You're late! You were supposed to meet us at the park an hour ago!" Gigi, one of Batal's two best friends would exclaim, her brown eyes shining with anger as her face went red from yelling at the boy. Gigi was short, yes, and with her  orange hair kept in pigtails and her sky blue trousers and blue and red striped blouse she didn't look so threatening, but good lord she was terrifying when angry.

"I-I know! I'm sorry!" Batal would say, shrinking back a bit, wincing as Gigi yelled at him as a large hand patted his shoulder.

"No worries Batal! We still have an hour to get there." Iki, Gigi's brother as well as Batal's other friend, would say, grinning. In contrast to his sister, Iki was quite larger, having brown curly hair and blue eyes shining brightly with optimism. He wore blue trousers, and had a yellow and blue undershirt. Iki was the definition of a gentle giant, always kind to everyone and never raising his voice. 

"AAAHHHH!!!! I CAN'T WAIT! I'LL FINALLY BE SEEING VALT AOI BATTLE IN PERSON!" Batal would yell out, his yellow hair's green tips reflecting with light from the sun as he grinned. "LET'S GO!" Batal would yell out, his sneakers kicking up a cloud of dust as he ran.