Sad ending.

[Y/N] your name
[H/N] horse name
[Y/P] your pronouns
[E/C] eye colour
[F/C] favorite colour
[F/F] favorite food.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
TW MAJOR CHARACTER DEATH:

I was filled with rage. I ran up to Darko and pulled him of Ydris. "Don't you dare touch him again."
"And what are you going to do?" He asked me in a teasing tone.
"You don't want to find out." I said harshly. "Maybe I do want to find out." Darko said as he stood back up. Ydris was standing behind me. Alex and Lisa and Linda had left the tent, in order to recover.

Darko still had two rune stones. The love rune, and the time rune. He held up the love rune stone. "Ydris, you should've listened to me." Were the words that escaped his lips before Ydris' eyes suddenly went pink. And they glowed brighter than Alex's did. Anne screamed. "NO! STOP IT." She cried out. "PLEASE STOP IT." She kept repeating these words untill Darko let his hand fall to his side. Anne let out a deep breath. "Oh. You thought I was going to stop?" He said in a teasing tone.

Using the rune Darko made Ydris walk up to me. I stepped a few steps back and suddenly I felt a wooden pole against my back. Ydris had pinned me against it. His eyes went back to normal and he whispered something to me. "Dove, don't worry. I promised, remember?"

Alex came sprinting back inside the tent. "It's on pretty boy." Heh, again Alex with the snarky comments.
Ydris let go of me. "Make her come to me." Darko commanded. Ydris reached out his hand. And then he held mine. He made me follow him and he looked Darko in the eyes. Suddenly he let me go and attempted to push Darko against the ground again. This time Darko hit his head really hard and he got knocked out. Ydris took the runes out of his hands.

"[Y/N], I did it. I got the runes, just like I promised." He said with a big smile. He went back over to Darko and took keys out of his pocket. He opened the gate of the cage Anne was in. She hugged Ydris as if she thought it would be the last time. "Ydris, Anne, Alex Let's go home." I said as I took a deep breath. "Should we do something with Darko?" Alex asked as she walked up to us. "No, we can let Evergray and Avalon handle this." I said in a relaxed tone.

The four of us walked towards the exit of the tent. Alex and Anne left the tent. And now it was just me and Ydris. "Should we leave the tent, dove?" He asked me. "Hm.. No, first give me a kiss." I said in a flirty tone.
"Ma chérie, I would love to kiss you right now, but I think we should leave."
"Why's that?" I said as I reached my hand to cup his cheek. A gentle smile appeared on his face.
"Okay fine, one kiss." He said with a smile. He seemed to be happy with me, I think he felt like himself.

He leaned in and so did I. I slowly started closing my eyes. When all of a sudden Ydris dropped to the ground. Darko was standing behind him. A loud gasp escaped my mouth. Ydris' breath was shaky. He looked me in my eyes. "Dove, I love you." He said. His body dropped to the ground. "YDRIS YOU PROMISED." My eyes got filled with tears. "Awh, did he break your promise? Boohoo." Darko said in a fake upset voice. I was filled with rage and without thinking twice I raised my wand.

All I can remember was a bright pink flash. And falling to the ground. I looked at Ydris one last time. Planting a soft kiss on his lifeless body. I woke up in the hidden place for soulriders. With everyone surrounding me.

"Where is he!" I shouted as soon as my body jolted up. "[Y/N]! You're okay!" Anne said in tears as she hugged me. "Where is Ydris?" I asked with panic in my voice. They had saved me, surely he was in this room too. "[Y/N]..." Alex said softly as an painful expression appeared on he face. "No, you're lying. He promised, where is he." I kept stumbling on my words and my breath started getting shaky.

"[Y/N], he..."
"He didn't make it."

It must've been 2 years since it all happened. I still think about Ydris all the time. I never got to tell him I loved him too. Having to take care of Zee is like trying to forget a painful memory. I try my best but every time I'm reminded of him. Sometimes I wish he was just playing a prank on me, and  that he was actually still alive.

"Good morning Zee and [H/N]" I said in a cheerful tone. I tossed some hay towards them. Maya came up to me. "I'm happy they finally fixed up our stable. Aren't you?" She asked me while proudly looking at the rebuild Moorland stable. "Mhm, it looks great!"
Maya smiled brightly and she went to feed the horses in the paddock. I sat down next to Zee. "Do you miss him?" I asked her. I closed my eyes when I felt something brush against my shoulder.

My eyes shot open and I noticed that it was dark outside. I walked out the stable and saw [H/N] and Zee peacefully sleeping. I looked up at the sky, and then at my shoulder. A beautiful purple butterfly had landed on it. "The stars look beautiful tonight."