In the rain.

[Y/N] your name
[H/N] horse name
[Y/P] your pronouns
[E/C] eye colour
[F/C] favorite colour
[F/F] favorite food.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I wonder how Ydris is doing you think to yourself. I kept messing up. But it wasn't a problem I needed help with. It was a problem I could solve on my own. I noticed the wind blew the curtains a little. My head snapped in the direction of the curtains. I thought Ydris was standing there. Again, he wasn't. He was inside his wagon.

I walked over to the curtains. I opened them slightly. The wind got harsher. And it was howling through the trees. I noticed a fog forming. And the rain got worse. I had heard the rain a few minutes ago but now I wasn't sure if it was safe to go back.

I walked out of the tent. Maybe I could shout out Ydris' name. Maybe he would let me come in his wagon.  "Ydris?" You call out, no response. Instead you were greeted by zee who happily trotted your way, it was getting colder. "YDRIS?" you shout his name again, still no reply.

I noticed [H/N] walk towards me and Zee. Your horse danced around zee
although you could only see 2 figures because of the fog then they walked away together. Now I was alone in the cold fog. The rain got harsher. And I could hear it crashing against the circus. I stared to shiver. I felt a hand cup my face, as my eyes adjusted to the fog and the rain. I looked the man who I had offended too many times in the eyes.

"Ma Cherie, why are you here?" He asked me in a worried and confused tone. "I-" you feel yourself blush as Ydris places his free hand on your waist. "I'm here too apologize, Ydris" you say with a sweet smile. "It's way to cold outside love, you should go back home, and shelter from the rain." I was a little bit upset. I had hoped he asked me to stay in his wagon. But did I truly want to stay with him? Was I sure he would let me. Or was I making him uncomfortable with my presence. I didn't want to go inside.

He started walked towards the wagon. "[Y/N] you can choose to come inside or stay in the cold rain" he sounded a little irritated now. You start to shiver again. You wanted to run up to him and smash your lips against his- wait what were you thinking? You had hurt him. He wouldn't appreciate it if I just ran up to him. I didn't want to go inside. I didn't want to invade his privacy.

He looked at you in silence. "Ma cherie, if you don't go inside right now you will freeze to death" he sounded concerned yet irritated at the same time. You look at your feet "what am I supposed to say" you think to yourself. You hear him walk back to you, the fog going away only for the rain to get stronger.

He cups your face again. "My little dove, go inside" you blush but that quickly fades as you feel uneasy again. "Ydris, I think it's best if I go back to Valedale." You say to him. He sighed deeply. "It isn't safe, dove. It's way to cold outside." I stood there in silence. He was right. And besides, he wanted to let me go into his wagon.
He sighs again "This is no use, you don't listen to me." He says annoyed. He starts walking back slowly, you notice him shiver from the cold. You didn't even notice your teeth were clamoring.

You think, you think long and hard, well not that long because he can go inside the wagon any minute now, and you wouldn't be able to see him ever again because you would die. You run up to him, the rain crashing loudly to the ground.
You hug him from behind, around his waist. He turned around. He looked starteld "Ma cherie, where is this coming from?" I kept hugging him. He lifts your chin up. The wagon is now 3 meters away from the both of you.

You dig your face into his chest and mumble something. "My sweet, I can't hear you." He cupped my face, and made me face him. "Ydris, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I-" He cut me off and kissed me. I kissed him back.  He lifted me up and held me. Eventually he pulled away, he looks me in the eyes. "Shall we go inside now?" You nod as you lean your head on his shoulder. He closes the door behind him and brings you to his bedroom. He lays you down and puts a blanket on you, "I'll make tea" he says.

He eventually comes back with my favorite tea, he sits down on a red velvet chair. He watches me slurp the tea. I wipe my face with my shirt. I just now noticed how wet my shirt was. He makes an "ah" sound as if he had forgotten something. He leaves the room and comes back 5 minutes later, he reaches out his and and I accept. He brings me to the bathroom, and there is a bathtub filled with warm water, candels on the side and rose petals in it. He smiles at you as he leaves the room and points at the lock. He made me feel safe.

You lock the door and take of your clothes, you sit down in the bath and the feeling of the warm bath makes you relax. You eventually get out and notice a chair with some of his clothes, clean out of the wash. You put on his white blouse followed by black pajama pants. I opened the door and went to the bedroom, he was laying on one side and patted the spot next to him. I jumped into the bed and leaned against his shoulder. "I will let you rest now." He pushed the blanket aside and stood up. He wasn't wearing a shirt, and I could feel myself blush.

He walks over to the chair and sits on it, hugging his own legs and smiling at you. "Go lie down now, love."  You kept sitting upright though. I looked back at Ydris. And I had noticed Ydris drifting to sleep. "I can't let him sleep on a chair" I think to myself. As he falls asleep a wave of guilt washes over me. I walk over to him trying not to wake him. I put his arms around my neck and carry him like he carried me earlier. I feel him smirking in my neck. "I didn't mean to awake you" I say to him. He chuckled softly. "Don't worry about it, dove."

I place him in the bed and curl up next to him, placing my head on his chest. I quickly gave him a peck on the lips. "Goodnight my sweet" he says with a raspy voice. "Goodnight, Ydris." I replied as I fell asleep.