fifty five - "Are we actually watching Call Me By Your Name?"

Start from the beginning

"Oh, we haven't, right?" I said trying to stop my voice from breaking.

"I know girls really hate when boys talk about marriage when they're only a couple and such but Willow, you're the only girl I'll ever want to marry" Oh, Sargent...

"And you're the only man I'll marry. You'll always have my heart" I said, breaking my own heart.

I'm leaving Sargent. I'm leaving knowing that you'll always hate me. I'm leaving you and every damn memory and proof of us behind. I wish I could tell you about everything.

"Do you want kids, Willow?" he asked and I smiled at the thought of having two kids but knowing that I won't even be married to Sargent made me want to throw up.

"Yes, of course. I've always wanted kids, you can even ask my mom, I've always been in love with the idea of growing up and having children of my own" I said and he smiled uneasily.

"I want to have sooo many kids with you. I want to be the best father, the father I never had. You will also be an amazing mother" Will I? Will I even be a mother?

"I'm sure you'll be the best dad, Sargent. Your heart is made of gold" I said and he chuckled, making the zoo in me go crazy. Even my body is in love with you Sargent. There's no way I can rip you off of my heart let alone my mind.

"Do you want to go home to me? We can watch a movie or something." he said and I smiled, "Of course" I said and we walked out hand in hand after saying bye to the cashier, who's familiar with us now.

***

"Are we actually watching Call Me By Your Name?" I said and Sargent nodded, "I like that movie, why are you so shocked?" he said and I chuckled, "I didn't think you liked such movies" I said.

"Well don't tell anyone" he laughed and I laughed with him.

***

The movie was coming to an end and the scene I wanted to avoid was on the screen and I couldn't stop my silent tears. Elio had talked on the phone with Oliver and was now sitting in front of the fireplace. Visions Of Gideon was also playing. I was crying along with Elio while looking at Sargent from the corner of my eye. He had this annoyed look on his face and he looked really cute. I loved this side of him, pure perfection. I don't care what anyone says, this is the real him and I will ruin him...by leaving.

"I can't believe Oliver could do that. If you really love someone you'll do anything to go back to them or at least try to do something. This is fucked up, I will ne-" I heard him start but he took a soft grip of my face and looked with worry in his eyes, "Hey? Why are you crying? Fuck! Is it because I talked too much? I'm sorry I didn't-"

I kissed him. Well more like I started making out with him. I clinged on to him like there was no tomorrow and we ended up on the bed.

"Are-are you sure about this? I don't want to pressure you or hurt you" I heard him say and I smiled, nodding my head.

He caressed my cheek softly with the back of his hand and I closed my eyes and leaned onto his touch. This is exactly where I belong.

"I love you, Sargent" I whispered and he started kissing my neck and continued down to my waist.

"I love you more" I heard him say and I closed my eyes as the pleasure took over.

──────────────────────────────────────────

"Elijah and Miles have broken up" I heard Gray say and I choked on the red bull I was drinking through a straw. I heard that drinking sodas and stuff with straws doesn't hurt your teeth as much.