I said taking out my phone.

Tae - " Y-yeah..why would I lie?"

Y/n - " But looking at this video...it seems like Mrs. Dong is in the best of her health."

I said looking at the video I recorded of him getting beaten on my phone.

(If you wonder how she recorded, she moved a little further in and zoomed in to record what was going inside Mrs.Dong's house and when he was pushed out she quickly ran and sat back in the car.)

His head instantly turns towards me and then at the phone.

I showed the video to him while biting my lips to snub my laugh.

His eyes widened.

Tae - " You...you...you took a video."

He said trying to snatch the phone but I quickly pulled it away.

And started laughing.

Tae - " Yah!...give me the phone."

Y/n - " Haha haha.😂😂😂..!...she beat you with chopsticks.........this is what you wanted to show us...is it how the conversations are done?"

I said still laughing maniacly.

Tae's face turned red with embarrassment.

Tae - " yah!......Stop laughing...and delete the video."

He said leaning forward towards me to snatch the phone.

I quickly hid it behind my back.

Y/n - " No, I won't."😆

I said still getting over my laugh

Tae - " Y/n I said delete the video."

I instantly froze

Y/n's mind - " Did he just called me Y/n?....like really?"

I was so overwhelmed at the moment, I felt a sudden calmness and at the same time tightness in my heart.

He took advantage of my frozen state and snatched the phone from my hands with a wicked smile.

He quickly deleted the video and extend his hand to give me back my phone with a smirk.

This made be unfreeze.

Y/n - " Did you just called me Y/n?"

His smirk instantly faded,he looked at me for a second..his eyes were unreadable

Then,he slammed the phone on my hand and again pulled on a cold face and started the car.

Y/n - " Tell me.. did you?"

I asked desperately.

Tae - " So what if I did?....atleast it got the video deleted from your phone."