Chapter 19 : Taeha's crazy

It's my birthday today!!! So I think tomorrow I will update if I don't get exhausted from my eating and playing but thank you for the support guys, If you like this book please follow if you want though

Special thanks to B0nJoUrBiTcHes, Jeon_kink, sugwen07, and ManuBaidya. Thank you for supporting me, guys, even though I didn't update that much and you all even though I don't know your name.

"Jay and Jackson can I ask why the two of you are here?" and they just smiled at me like weirdos. I forgot they are weird. So I ask my mother. "They're just here to pay a visit to their favorite auntie, is that right ?" "Auntie is right Y/N" Jackson exclaim. I just nodded and sat on the chair beside Jay. "Jay, is it a bit confusing when the principal just gives us a few weeks' vacations suddenly when we just started school?" I said while thinking of that. "Yeah you are right but what I heard is the principal did not decide that but the owner" I nodded. Jackson gives me some pieces of beans from his dish. "You should wait for the food to finish, you bastard," I said while getting my food from mom and serving it at our diner.

After 2 hours:

"So you guys wanna go for a walk?" asked Jackson and we agreed "Mom we're just gonna go to the park". We are in the park chit-chatting when we saw some ice cream store "Wanna eat ice cream?" I asked them while moving my eyebrow and they agreed "Your treat though". "What flavor do you want?" "You know Jackson and I love vanilla, so vanilla it is," I said to Jay. While ordering I saw someone familiar, like the guy in my dream but also the guy who I feel like I know, I just got this feeling that I don't know? Ugh, forget it Y/N get that off your head just focus on your ice cream "Jay do they serve fries too?" "Yes we do ma'am, what flavor do you like?" The guy said while scooping some ice cream "I'll just have the cheese one, large" We walked to a table while waiting for our ice cream and my fries.

"So, I heard that you spend the holiday with Jin," Jay said with a smirk plastered on his face, and Jackson had this questionable look "Unfortunately yes 'cause why not?" Jackson facepalms looking disappointed and texted me to talk to him tomorrow at his mansion and I nodded while walking to the counter to pick up our ice cream.

After a few minutes:

"See you guys tomorrow" I shouted at them parting our ways in the park, I was walking when I feel someone walking behind me I took a glance and saw Taeha and her minions. I walked faster because I know the craziness of Taeha, she almost killed Momo just because Momo took her seat beside the hot transferee. As I walked faster I noticed they check their pace too, luckily for me someone notices me and walks beside me while glaring at them and placing a kiss on my forehead.