"Don't do that." I snapped.

He did the same for the zip ties around my wrists and once they were free I stretched my arms out and circled my wrists.

Before he could register what was happening, I smacked Vladamir across his face. Hard.

"Wh-"

I slapped him again and was ready to do it again when he pushed me against the car and pinned me down.

"Stop."

"Why did you do that to me you prick? Do you know how scared I was? I thought I was going to die." My voice was barely higher than a whisper as my throat closed up.

"I will not allow anyone to kill you." Vladamir told me matter of factly.

"No of course not. Only you get to do that to me right? In about 80 years."

Vladamir's eyes flashed golden for less than a second and he looked away from me. "We should go inside your house."

"Why did you do that?" I questioned again, searching his face for answer.

"We shall talk about this inside."

With shaky steps I walked towards my door, I felt as though my whole body was vibrating. It felt strange and I didn't know what it was or how to stop it.

"I don't have my keys, it was in my bag." I told Vladamir as I reached my front door. I had forgotten about my bag, I knew Vladamir had my phone but the other man had my bag.

Vladamir walked past me and unlocked the door causing me to gasp. "What? How do you have a key?"

"I have my ways."

"Of course you do." I muttered as I entered my house. I flipped on the lights and started to head upstairs.

"Leanne, wait."

I turned back to look at Vladamir who was staring at me with a blank look on his face.

"What do you want Vladamir? Haven't you had enough?"

"We need to talk."

I let out a humourless chuckle. "We don't need to talk, you need to stay the hell away from me."

"I can not do that. Whether either of us like it or not, you are my mate." Vladamir stated sounding bored.

"We're not mates. Not really. You don't like me and I sure as hell don't like you."

"I do not care, things have changed. Once people are aware I have taken a mate they will try to use you as a way to gain access to me."

This did not sound like Vladamir, there was no way he actually cared about me or was worried that I would get hurt.

"You are a weakness." Vladamir continued. "As time goes on my wolf will attach itself to you, it will grow fond of you and will do anything to keep you safe."

I didn't know what he wanted me to say. What could I say to that?

"Not that you actually care but I'll be fine and trust me I won't be going around telling people what happened between us."

"That does not matter, I need to know where you are at all times." Vladamir paused before continuing. "You need to pack your bags."

"What? Why?" I questioned.

"You are moving in with me."

@=#~=~#=@

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter

What do you think Leah's reaction is going to be?

Next upload will be in a few days. 

You can read ahead on www.patreon.com/kayy_b

Here is a snippet of chapter 18

"Stand up." He commanded as he closed the door behind him. His eyes took in the clothes I was wearing, it was nothing sexy. Just a white top and denim shorts.

I did what he said and stood up and he slowly sauntered towards me. He stopped when he was in front of me and reached out, his hand cupping the side of my face while his thumb rubbed my bottom lip.

"I am not a gentle man, Leanne." His hand traced down to my neck and he grabbed it. "I will not be tender, I will f*ck you until you lose the ability to walk."

My breath hitched slightly as my body buzzed with need. 

******************************************************

Thank you for reading!

-Kayy xx