Memories part 2

Clip #7

Hey birdies....... I'm attending one of my cousin's wedding today and Mr angry grey ey... I mean Mr Abbas is also here. Well last we meet was like 3-4 months so I guess it's alright. As I  was saying my cousin Maheen is getting married so I was thinking that I will ....

Noor beta yeh dekho na aata (flour) yahin bhul ke chaligayi hai Salma isse please baawarchee ko de dona. Jahan pr mardon ka khanna hone wala hai na wahi peeche khana pak raha hai.

jee khala thik hai.

So birdies I'm doing a very risky task. I'm talking to you as well as carrying this heavy bowl. Just pray that I don't fall here.

*Clash*

A shocked noor with flour all over her face and clothes was looking at an equally shocked Abbas

I ... I'm sorry I never saw you coming... said Abbas trying to control his laugh

Don't you dare laugh at me Abbas said an annoyed noor looking at Abbas who was trying hard but failing to hide his laugh

you look....

No, Dare you

Yo..you look ahhahahahhhahah just hahahah like a ghost aahhahahahah

Noor was mesmerized by his laugh and after few seconds she too started laughing

Ya Allah Noor beta yeh kya hua.... sab khariyat to.....

*Clip ends*

Clip #8

Hey Birdiess.... so today I just want to share something with you people. Well in my last video update, I thankfully caught Mr Angry Grey Eyes laughing for the very first time in front of me, of course on my expense but it's alright . Honestly it was so beautiful.... I couldn't get that moment out of my brain. It keeps on playing like a broken record.

 It was been a few days since that incident and me and him are kinda friends now. You will ask me how, well my company coincidently collaborated with his for this yearly event and we naturally crossed path quite a few times. At first it was hella awkward not because of me but because of his stiff personality. But who has ever been saved from my charisma, no one. Hence the big dude eventually warmed up to me and now we are really good friends.

Abbas is actually a really nice person to be around. Ya he doesn't talk much but damnn, when he does it leaves you speechless. He is also very sarcastic. It's like he'll keep a straight face and speak such a thing that will leave you on the floor, rolling with laughter. I like spending time with him, Ruky says I'm falling for him..pffttt like really Me and Him...hahahh never in a million years.

Anyway, Sassy Sana is coming today and we both are going out for some official work, so I won't be able to talk to you people.

Hey Birdies.....

And she is here. Go to go.... 

Bye dear Birdies.  

Clip #9

Moring Birdies, 

so Mr. Abbas has finally agreed to join our nest though forcefully. So here he is, Abbas birdies. Birdies Mr. Grey Eyes.

Hey you promised not to call me that said Abbas with an annoyed face but with a hint of smile.

Ya ya sorry, soooo...... how do you feel to be a part of our prestigious nest? said Noor while showing here perfect set of white teeth 

Weird....

Abbas you promised.... whined Noor

Sorry, hello birds... Birdies Corrected Abbas seeing the face of a glaring Noor