Memories

Rukhiya gave Zehra an old camera. Upon seeing the confused look on Zehra's face she merely nodded towards the camera. Zehra opened the camera and saw the very first video of a beautiful girl of no more than 21 years talking to the camera. She looked just like Zehra with bright brown eyes instead of Zehra's stormy grey ones. Her face glowing with noor. And the video started playing.....

Clip #1
Hello dear beautiful birdies welcome to yet another beautiful day in my life. So today I had a weird encounter with this drop dead gorgeous man. This man had a cold chilly aura around him. He tried to scare me with his big stormy angry grey eyes but for some reason I just found him funny and I burst out laughing... ya ya I know, I know, you and Mr. grey eyes probably think I'm mad but I just couldn't help it. Something about him bought a weird feeling in me. Maybe he is just another childish crush but meh... for now I have to go coz Ruky is calling me and let me tell you ignoring my baby sis is a big No No. So to the future groom of Ruky you have been warned. Bye dear birdies, love you.

Clip #2
BIRDIES dear birdies how are you all. You must be thinking why am I so happy today. Well I'm so happy because today baba bought a new gear for my camera..... hence this improved quality. Allhumdulliah for everything. Ruky also got this big gigantic book she wished for. Sometimes I can't even explain how lucky I am to have such loving parents and little sister. They are my life and I love them.... Allah has surely blessed me with great fam. Tomorrow I'm going to meet my BFF Sana and I can already see all the things we are going to do.... damn I'm to excited . Ok now I'm going to sleep....... Bye Love.

Clip #3

Say Hi Sana!

Hi lovely birdies. Myself Sassy Sana. And I'm feeling incredibly stupid talking to a camera......

Oh ho Stupid Sana don't disappoint my viewers and show them where we are. Noor said from behind the camera.
We are at this beautiful restaurant called Fine Dine and let me tell you, our Noory here is smitten by the amount of delicacies we have in front of us. So before she becomes a bhookadh ( at this Sana received a slap from Noor ) and eats these yummy dishes all by herself I'm gonna pause this video and dig in. Ba-Bye.

...........

So we are done with our lunch and believe me the food was yummmm.. we ordered a.......

Noor watch out yelled Sana while filming her

*tump* Noor had walked straight into a wall but before she could fall the wall wrapped it's arms around her waist breaking the fall..... when did walls started having arms. Then noor looked up and her bright doe like eyed made contact with the stormy grey ones of the same person who she met a few days earlier. 

Zehra gasped was he... was he

The man steadied her and then glared at her.

What is with you and trouble. This the the second time you have ruined my clothes first by coffee and now by this soft drink. One more incident like this and you won't live to tell the tale. Said the man in a dangerously husky voice.

Dam Mr. Angry grey eyes can talk Noor mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

What? Growled the man. What did you just called me?

Ohh I gave you a nickname Mr. Angry Grey Eyes after the first time we met. So do you like your new nickname asked Noor asked in a bubbly voice.

The man just stared at her and at last with a growl and a don't cross paths we me again warning turned around and walked away.

Noor giggled and when Sana raised an eyebrow Noor shrugged and replied  it looks like Mr. Angry Grey Eyes likes to intimidate people and I like irritating them, so when ever he glares at me I just give him a big smile and he immediately leaves. Fun no!?

God Noorie someday you will get into trouble for randomly irritating people. He looked dangerous and cold. I hope you are not planning anything. Please just forget him and ignore him. Mujhe bohot darawna lag rha tha, despite his good looks

Oh ho my dear sweet Sana I don't think I will meet him again, ittefaq sirf 1-2 bar hota hai bar bar nahi. So no need to get all stressed out. Beside I don't even know him and nor does he. So it's all cool. Now where to next? Wait... hey the camera is still recording Sana.

*And then the clip ended*

Clip #4
Lively birdies thank god Sana forgot to switch off the camera. I was able to show Ruky Mr. Angry Grey Eyes. Even she said the man looked intimidating, then why do I find him so fascinating. Why am I not scared of his stormy grey eyes. I myself don't know. Enough about him, in a few days it's Rukhiya's birthday and I'm confused as to what to gift her. A perfume or maybe a sketch book as Ruky has lately been into art. What do you think birdie what should I gift her.

Clip #5
So today I went to this shop to buy Ruky's birthday present and we met again. But this time ladies and gentlemen it was Mr angry grey eyes that bumped into me. Yes the same mighty cold man you met a few days back. But the reaction was all the same, a simple glare and a spiteful You..... 

uff aasa lagta hai ki koi iss larke ko muskurana sikhana bhul gaya hai. Jab dekho sirf ghurta hi rehta hai. But maine bhi apni aadat nahi chori and gave him a big bright smile. Sorry Sana.... But seriously yaar humlog kitne baar aur takrayenge. Ab toh woh mere sapne mein bhi aane laga hai. Uff bas ab bas hogaya, ab na mile hum, he is a na mehram after all.

Clip #6
Hey birdies. I'm here to show you this beautiful sight. It's so peaceful. Noor said sipping her strawberry milkshake.

Allah ki kudrat toh dekhen kitni payari duniya banayi hai uss ne. Yeh daraqt ye jheel yeh vadiyan hayee kash mein yashi bas jati. Wahan dekhiye woh kitni khubsoorat bird hain bilkul aaplog jaise aur yeh dekhiye....

*Suddenly she spotted someone and without even thinking she called out in a surprised voice*

MR ANGRY GREY EYES.!

The tall man turned around and there she stood the cause of his latest distress and anxiety.  Something about the girl unnerved him, attracted him but he could not pinpoint as to what. Was it her bright warm brown eyes or her ridiculous gigantic smile he does not know. Sighing he made his way towards her and said

What are you doing here? Are you stalking me?

No why would I do that besides I don't have enough time to stalk people.

Raising his eyebrows he gestured toward the camera and that's when Noor realized that she was still recording the surroundings and now him.

Ohh I just came here for sightseeing. Noor said blushing a bit. Well now that you are already in my camera, let me introduce you to my birdies. Say hello to Mr angry grey eyes birdi....

Abbas Hamdani

Huh...

The name is Abbas Hamdani. And before you get any absurd ideas I told you my name just so you could stop calling me by your ridiculous name that you have given me. I don't want you shouting it in public when ever you see me and tarnish my image.

Tarnish my image mocked Noor. Why are you so serious all the time, have fun. Life is too beautiful to waste it in anger and coldness. Also I have not spoiled your clothes this time, so see the positive side and be happy. By the way I'm Noor Fatma

Just as she was turning around to capture the scenery around them, her ankle twisted and she landed straight in Abbas's arms. Her chocolate milkshake ruining yet another shirt of Abbas .

The screen went blank and the last thing they heard was Abbas commanding Noor to stop falling onto him and said next time he won't catch her rather let her fall and embarrass herself.

Oppss.......