..24..

Third person point of view.

Everyone was ready to leave the architecture site in the morning. Jina and Jungkook still weren't. Everyone was waiting for them. After a few minutes, they came holding each other's hands. Tzuyu couldn't believe his eyes. Tzuyu loudly said,

"Daebak!!!!!" She covered her face with her hands. Wonwoo came towards them. Hugged them.

"I knew it would happen. I'm really happy for you guys. (Wonwoo smirked and stared at Jina) don't hurt my brother again."

Jian replied,

"I won't. I promise, Sunbaenim."

"I was kidding..Don't mind. Haha."

Jin and Jihoon were happy to see them. Those two teachers were like their friends actually. Soobin was literally jumping to see them as a couple.

"Guys, I'm really happy. I can die in peace right now."

Seonghwa muttered,

"I still don't know too much about them. I think I started to like them both. Cutest couple I've ever seen."

Soobin replied,

"Yes. They are."

Yoongi and Ji Eun decided to marry. Jina was arranging everything for his brother's wedding. Jungkook was helping her too. Wedding ceremonies mean a lot of work to do and a lot of pressure to handle. Jungkook presented to Jina a dress for his brother's wedding. Jungkook wanted her to wear this dress on her brother's wedding day.

Wedding day

Everyone attended the party. Yoongi was really nervous. He was shaking actually. He was in the dressing room with Jina and Jungkook. Jina held her brother's hand,

"Oppa, you're getting married. I'm really happy for you."

"Jina, I'm really nervous. I'm literally shaking."

"Don't be, Oppa. You're the strongest person to me."

Jungkook said,

"Hyung, you guys made for each other."

"Jungkook, I've a request."

"What is it, Hyung?"

"I think I have done my best to protect my baby sister, she's still a baby to me. From now on you will protect her. Promise me."

"I'm promising you. I'll protect her. She is a piece of heaven to me. I'll do anything for her."

"I'm going to think of you as my sister's future husband."

Jina yelled,

"Oppa!! Don't embarrass us. It's your day. Please be ready."

"Alright." Yoongi smirked.

One hour later.

Jieun held her father's hand, she was coming towards Yoongi. Yoongi got so emotional. Everyone noticed tears in his eyes. That moment Jungkook held Jina hand suddenly. She noticed Jina got emotional too. She was so happy for her brother. Jungkook's attention was on Jina actually.

Anyway, Jieun came and stood in front of yoongi. Jieun's father's tears falling apart. He said to Yoongi,

"Take care of my princess from now. Be a good husband. "

"I will Abeonim."

Yoongi held Jieun's hand.

{It's a fan art}

{Sorry for writing short chapter again

{Sorry for writing short chapter again. Stay tuned for next chapter, i really can't wait for Mingyu's comeback again}