...13..

Third person point of view.

Everyone thanked Jungkook. His cooking hand was so good. Department teachers praised him.

After lunch, Mingyu came to the Department of Architecture's camp to meet Jina. Jungkook and Mingyu saw each other. Jungkook was coming to him, Mingyu tried to avoid. Jungkook yelled,

"Yah!! Kim Mingyu...Wait!"

Jungkook ran to him,

"Kim Mingyu!! Why are you avoiding me? Have i done anything wrong?"

Mingyu didn't reply.

"Mingyu! You came here for Jina, I know. I'll help you to talk with her. Wait here."

"Did I ask for your help?"

"No. You didn't. But you need to talk with her now. And I'm the one who can help you."

"Jeon Jungkook. Who do you think you are?"

"I think I am still your best friend. That's it. I won't lie, yes. I still like her. But what I said earlier, ''Like someone is not a crime."

"Why are you trying to help then?"

"Because I want to see her happy. Wait here. I'm bringing her." Jungkook said with sad voice.

Mingyu was astonished to see Jungkook behave. Mingyu waited outside. Jungkook went to the girls camp and called Jina from outside,

"Min Jina. Come outside for a minute."

Tzuyu muttered,

"Its Jeon Jungkook! Jina, will you go?"

"I have to. If something happened again."

"Alright. Go then"

Jina asked Jungkook,

"What happened?"

"I know you won't listen to me. So, I'm saying sorry in the beginning."

{Pretend like Jimin is Jungkook, Jungkook is Jina}

Jungkook grabbed her hand,he started running while holding her hand

"Let me go, Jungkook!!"

Jungkook didn't reply to her. He was running fast. Jina saw Mingyu. Jungkook let go of Jina's hand. Mingyu came, Jungkook said,

"You guys can talk now. I'll go then."

Jungkook left.

Mingyu asked,

"Why are you avoiding me? Why are you ignoring my calls, messages? Why are you doing it on purpose? I don't know what I did? Can you please let me know what I did?"

Jina's tears falling apart. She just answered,

"It was my fault to like you at first. I messed up everything. I messed up my friendship with Jungkook now. I feel awkward with both of you. I made the biggest mistake. Please forgive me. It's really embarrassing now."

"Like someone is embarrassing? It's not your fault. I like you too, Jina."

"Sorry Mingyu. It is not possible for me to fall for you for the second time. Because I have started to forget you."

"Min Jina!!!"

"I'm really sorry. I don't understand my own mind now. I'm sorry Mingyu."

Mingyu sighed.

"Alright. I won't force you to like me again. But I'll be there with you. I really like you. And Jina, try to face yourself. I'll wait for you. But don't be awkward with me or in front of me. It hurts."

"Mingyu, I'm sorry."

"It's okey. I think you just sacrificed someone for your pure friendship....And Jina, see you at today's night program. Please talk comfortably with me again like before. I'm begging you....(sighed again) Jina,can I hug you?"

Mingyu hugged her. Her tears were on Mingyu's T-shirt.

"Don't cry. You have a huge time to think. Now just think of yourself. See you tonight."

Mingyu understood that Jina wasn't sure who was in her mind. Both of them were Jina's priority.

Wonwoo called Jungkook to come to his camp. Jungkook went to his brother.

"Hyung!!"

"Why are you gasping?"

"Has anything happened? You were gasping on the phone!"

"I was too excited. I and Tzuyu are officially a couple."

"What?"

"But don't tell anyone now. Let's go outside. I'll tell you something more important."

Brothers sat on the field and started gossiping.

"Hyung, So it will be awkward at first."

"Yes. I want to protect her from the bad rumors. "

"How long will you guys keep it a secret? If anyone knows?"

"I'll take care of it. Nothing will happen to me, but we have to be careful."

"Hyung, why are you so scared? Who wants to harm you or Tzuyu? You guys are a couple now. If I were in your shoes, I wouldn't give a shit."

"There is always someone..."

"Wait wait! You meant Kim Jennie?"

"Noh...I meant anyone. Anyone can be harmful for us. And I am Tzuyu's senior. So, Many will not be able to accept it easily."

"Why is love so hard?"

"The hardest thing in the world is being able to love someone from the bottom of heart."

"You're right,Hyung. That's what I'm facing right now."

"Don't worry. I am pretty sure that one day a true love will come to you."

Jungkook sighed,

"Hyung,i don't need anything but want to see HAPPY JINA."

"You're really pure. Hyung is proud of you.".

Wonwoo patted Jungkook's head.

Pretend like Wonwoo smirked at his little brother, and patted his head. Hahah

{Jungkook is always pure}